Scorned

You think I was angry before, you have seem to feel my rage! You think I'm crazy now, well let me introduce you to insane. There isn't anything scarier than a black woman's scorn. You should have known better to leave my heart torn. Two wrongs don't make a right, Who cares! This wrong is going to feel so right -Anonymous

July 16th 2016,

"I think it would be best if we part ways. You aren't the woman I met anymore. You're nothing more than a bitter black bitch" staring into his eyes, I felt as if my body was going to burst into flames.

"You got some motherfucking nerve! I LOVED YOU WHEN I DIDN'T
EVEN LOVE MYSELF. I left my family behind for you and what have you given me? You have constantly, CONSTANTLY played with my emotions and constantly disrespected me.

I gave you my all when you didn't even deserve half of me and now you want to take half from me? You leaving for a bitch who had half of me and she ain't even half of me so fuck you! Fuck everything about you Keelin! You don't know what I went through!"  Breaking down in tears  of bitterness and deceit as we sat across from each other with lawyers, talking about the divorce that he decided to get after I found him in my bed with another woman. 

"Iont love you any more Kenai." Grabbing a cleanex from my lawyer I gently patted at my cheeks wiping the tears that threatened to stain them. "I wish I never loved you Keelin. She gave you what I couldn't huh? "

   His lawyer cleared his throat before speaking softly while looking into my eyes with sympathy "Mrs.sant- Ms.Sanchez
, because you did not sign a prenup with mister Sanchez, he may be eligible for spousal support  that could lead up to 80,000 quarterly and very well may be able to gain half of everything you own"

staring across the room at the clock above their heads with nothing but rage seeping out of my pours, I nod my head; stand up fixing my Versace women's luxury business suit and grab my purse making my way towards the door

"I'll see you in court"