Vengeful

You're everything I thought you never were
And nothing like I thought you could've been
But still you live inside of me
So tell me, how is that?
You're the only one I wish I could forget
The only one I love to not forgive
And though you break my heart
You're the only one
And though there are times when I hate you 'cause I can't erase
The times that you hurt me and put tears on my face

-Beyoncé

Kenai-

Slowly stretching out my body, I open my eyes and sigh. Looking around my spacious room, I smile slightly as my music begins to play, softly flowing throughout my room. Reaching into my drawer beside my bed, I grab my small baggies of weed along with the tan pack of raw papers and Fanta leaf crushed next to it and began to roll.

"I'm not playing fair with my love no more
Feelings I just can't ignore
Heartbreaks, we been here times before
So baby, so long, so long
I'm not playing fair, playing fair
I'm not playing fair with my love no more
So baby, so long, so long" -ynw melly

"Why do you always seem to call me when I want to be alone.?"

"Bitch.. you love me? Anyway, Xaiden and His bitch having a cookout tonight. You down?"

"I guess I could make it" sucking my teeth as I responded, I took a drag of my spliff and let it out slowly through my nose

                  "Well. I'll call you in a little bit, my future ex husband is calling me! Toodles hoe"

Hanging the phone on Afrika, I decided to get up and get my day started. Rising to my feet, I began to walk toward the bathroom, turning the waterfall shower on and headed toward my closet to pick out my look for the day.

Deciding I wanted to be different, i slicked my hair back and added extensions to make a ponytail, then picked my outfit of choice before bathing.

Finally getting cleansed and oiled up, I slid into my boy shorts then dress before looking myself over into the mirror. Sighing while rubbing the small tattoo that graced my chest, I looked down and felt a tear run down my face

"The pain that you are feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming".

"Hello."
"Hello Kenai this is your attorney Neal Schultz. I was wondering if you could stop by my office this evening? Their is some news that I believe should be shared with you"

"Yes hello Mr.Schultz. Today is fine, what time is best ?"

"Well if you are available around one thirty this evening that would be perfect"

"I'll be their, thank you Neal"

"Alright love, see you then"

"He wants a what!" Furrowing my eyebrows, I slammed my hands on the glass desk as my lawyer spoke to me about the divorce " a spousal support. Basically it's like child support but instead for the spouse he's requesting seven thousand dollars monthly and-"

"He's not getting shit I hope y'all know that" rolling my eyes I lit my cigar running my fingers through my ponytail  as I looked at my papers, then at my lawyer "well technically he can receive about three thousand a month due to the fact that you were the breadwinner along with not signing a prenup. However if we can find evidence of Any document that shows he owns no title to anything we may be able to settle for giving 15 thousand and no monthly supporting"

Nodding I opened my small briefcase sliding a document stating that he would not be untitled to any currency I've gained. "He actually wrote that the day we got engaged and got the letter notarized"

"Wonderful I'll have it sent directly to the court and another copy sent to myself then fax it over to you immediately. As for now it is 2:26pm and I do have another client, wonderful seeing you again and I will see you next Thursday around the same time correct?"

"Absolutely, thank you for your help Neal"

"It is absolutely no problem, enjoy the rest of your day"

Nodding my head and standing to my feet, I shake his hand and make my way toward the exit.

"Afrika if you don't get your short ass in the car so we can go, I'm gone' pull off and go home" Listening to her huff and suck her teeth, I began to light yet another spliff while waiting on her

"I'm coming now" disconnecting the phone call, I searched through my playlist before finally finding the right song. "She has two minutes " i thought to myself as I waited.

"Here I am!"

"You look pretty mamas"

"Well you know.. I do what I does. Now let's go so I can see my new ex husband " she said while popping her imaginary collar. Rolling my eyes, I handed her my spliff while backing out of the drive.

HIEEEEE- please comment and let me know how and what y'all think about this😫🌼