Frustrated

"I'm not you're fucking friend and a nigga ain't trynna be. You are MINE. you've been MINE since I first seen you. You fuckin wit a beast baby, now go run that shit to ya other niggas like Nike"
         -East

12:32pm
     IHOP
          KENAI

"Sooo...anybody gonna a dress this fat ass elephant in the room? Cause bitch it's weighing like a hard dick after two shots of henny" rolling my eyes at Afrika while Apryl laughed at her, I sipped my orange juice before looking at her.

"Why you always wanna know something? What do you want crazy?"  Cutting her eyes at me, Afrika smacked her lips before crossing her arms over her chest.

"Bitch what was ya doing with him? You know ya daddy gone tell your brother and when your brother get out you know he gone kill him"

"Exactly why they won't know" rolling my eyes. I took a bite out of my strawberry cheesecake pancakes. Apryl shook her head and pointed her long acrylic nail at me before speaking. "What happened between them anyways?"

"Ain't none of our business b" rolling their eyes, Afrika poured and continued eating. Apryl straight faced me and continued eating the omelette she was supposed to share with me.

"Okay so for ya brothers welcome home party what color am I supposed to be wearing and what time it start? You know I be high"

"Daddy said red and be there at 6 so you can help cause ion wanna be there with his wife"

Her and Apryl nodded as they finished their foods.

"speaking of, when my husband getting out?"Rolling my eyes I put my black Dior shades on and applied my lipgloss before picking my bag up and slapping a crisp hundred dollar bill on the table

"Tomorrow morning so if you coming be at my house by 7"

"In the fucking morning!?" Afrika yelled while I walked out to my newest baby, a 2019 matte white Cadillac CTS Sedan.

•