❦ F i v e ❦

So uh today I've been in a real shitty mood so hA I'm trying to make myself feel better by just writing it in a Wattpad book.now ain't that nice,ain't that Gucci. 👌🏻that good good,that fresh- . Okay I'm done. (  ̄^ ̄)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEXT DAY:

while I was walking down the halls of the school I could hear a lot of people whispering.I didn't know why,Obviously. But I decided to investigate,like the idiot I am I bumped into someone.its was a girl,she was small with dyed red hair.

its was a girl,she was small with dyed red hair

(M/n): oh,I'm sorry.
Iu:no no it's okay!
(M/n): oh!youre iu!!
I'm: shhh..please don't say it that loud!!
(M/n):well I mean it's not that hard to tell and I'm pretty sure everyone knows a kpop artist when they see one.
Iu: i guess youre right..
(M/n):so what are you doing in this 'wonderful' college?

(PRETEND IU IS 23 TOO AIGHT)

Iu:well I'm trying to go back to studying since I've been missing this experience!
(M/n):well that's great! Hey Iu?
Iu:yes?
(M/n):if you need any help getting around you can always come to me,I'll be glad to help!
Iu:thank you!
(M/n):it's no problem meet me in lunch alright,here I'll give you my number.
Iu:oh okay!
(M/n): well I have to go but I'll see you in lunch bye!

I ran to the dance room trying to change and grab some water before I get my ass beat by Ashly.

What you are wearing:

I got ready and sat down as I did the teacher came in,I waved to BTS and waited for Ashley to finish talking to the teacher about a dance she wanted to do together

Ashley: she said yes!lets go!

So you know what's goin on right I don't need to explain whose who roight.ok.

We finished but then out of no where Iu busts through the door!

Iu:im so sorry I'm late!The main office held me back for a while.
Teacher:it's fine I'm pretty chill just make sure to not be late with any other teachers.
Iu:thank you!
Teacher:look how about you dance with (m/n) to make it up to me and like that I can see what you can do.

Iu agreed and we discuss what we were going to dance and we began the task.

The two main dancers

Teacher:you did great you two!since we still have some time left how about we play a game!i put all your names in a hat and I'll be picking some partners for a special dance!

Teacher:okay let's start then!

Iu & ashley
Jin & rm
Jhope & v
Yoongi & Stacy (random ass name,not important to the story)
Jungkook & (m/n)
Jimin & Tiffany (also random ass name that will not be important)

Teacher: alright class dismissed,but! Before you leave make sure to have your Choreography ready for the next class! And I have some papers to give you for the Category for your dance.

Everyone heads to their assigned partners.jungkook was just waiting for me to get picked up and ready to head out to my house to get out choreography done. The walk to my house was nice but also very quiet,until I decided to break it.

(M/n):so jungkook what do we have as our dance category?
Jungkook: mmm let me check..we have..romantic
(A/n- I don't know how he fuck to put that in a category but I hope you know what the hell I mean)
(M/n):oh that will be interesting!well we should hurry and get the dance done and to be able to practice before tomorrow we don't have much time.
Jungkook:right.
~~~~~~~~~~~
So I hope you guys liked it,also some dances I've seen so far aren't with both guys so you are going to have to imagine yourself as the girl or whatever the fuck they will be classified as.well bye bye now!

why do I do this to myself

Σ( ̄ロ ̄lll)