❦ E i g h t ❦

*•.¸♡ Jungkook pov ♡¸.•*

Today in class we finally were able to show our dance to the class,it's went well everyone gave us compliments and they told us that we were a great team.so In general everything went fine.we watched some people dance for a while and it came to the time when (m/n) was going to dance.i can't help but feel impressed on how he can dance so well!

A/n: so i totally forgot if I put this dance in any other chapters but just go with it. :)

While he was dancing I was watching so attentively that I never even noticed (m/n)'s friend going up to me.

*•.¸♡ Jimin pov ♡¸.•*

The members and I were laughing at how our maknae was watching (m/n) dance and not even paying attention to us, we could tell the maknae liked him but he's just not owning up to it.

(M/n)'s friend, Ashley came up to us and sat down and she began talking to us but whispering so we don't get caught.

Ashley: so your boy likes (m/n) right?

Jin: you can tell too?

Ashley: yeah, (M/n) is just to dumb to notice.

Taehyung: I though it would be obvious enough for everyone to notice. Guess not.

Ashley: yep.

Jimin: oh lord that boy has fallen hard..

Jhope: that's what she sai-

Jin: boy if you don't keep quiet.

Jhope: sorry eomma..

Namjoon: well.. our jungkook said he doesn't even know if (m/n) is gay or not.

Ashley: OH LORD! He's very gay,trust me.

Yoongi: well at least that's sorted out for him.

Ashley: yep.. but how long has this been going on for?

Namjoon: awhile.

Ashley: I HAVE AN IDEA! How about we set them up on a date!?

Jimin: yeah! We can tell the maknae that we have somewhere to go and that he should come with us.

Jin: and we can say that we have somewhere to go and leave him there,ummm how about you take (m/n) to the food court and leave him at the food court. We'll do the same!

Tae: we can leave after words and say that we had something to do immediately.

Ashley: alright so it's settled!
Let's go at 3!

Bangtan: okay!

Ashley: well I'll see you guys later then.

Bangtan: bye!

*•.¸♡ Ashley pov ♡¸.•*

Muahahhahahahah (m/n) you won't be single anymore! He should buy me food for this. I'll take it once they're a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Fin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~|Fin