❦ T e n ❦

OMG DOUBLE DIGITS!!
I was bored so I'm updating again.
K.enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~

*•.¸♡ (M/n) pov ♡¸.•*

(M/n): sure!

We entered an empty class room and it was quiet till jungkook suddenly spoke.

Jungkook: (m/n) I've wanted to tell you this for a while now..(m/n) I like you and I've liked you since the time we danced together.when I see you with people that aren't me I get jealous,that one time we got ditched by everyone was because they wanted me to confess..well bangtan did. I couldn't do it that day I wanted to wait a little more to make sure that I could do this,and I wanted to ask you..would you like to be my boyfriend?

(M/n): yes!!!

I hugged him tightly and suddenly we hear sobbing and we turn around and see jin sobbing and rm holding a box of tissues for Jin and everyone else was smiling.

But I didn't notice that one person wasn't smiling.

Jungkook pulled me in a tight hug and I hugged back,I'm happy that jungkook confessed to me.

Once we finished hugging and being all cutesy. everyone congratulated us and we started heading to the classes we belong to.I had vocal class with iu,Ashley, and jungkook.

Teach: Iu and (m/n) come up and sing!

Your Zico and Iu is..Iu

Everyone clapped and some people were yelling a ship name? But I just shrugged it off.

(M/n): you did great!

Iu: yeah you too!

We went to our rightful seats and I sat next to jungkook and Iu sat on the other side of him with Ashley beside her.

*•.¸♡ Jungkook pov ♡¸.•*

Iu and (m/n) are really close.. I might be going crazy but I think Iu likes him.

If you haven't noticed,

I'm a very jealous person so even little things get me jealous

(Facts.)

hopefully (m/n) notices that.i don't want to ruin our new relationship just because I assume things.

(M/n) and Iu tell each other they did great and then head to their seats,I grab (m/n)'s Hand and intertwine our fingers.

*•.¸♡ (M/n) pov ♡¸.•*

When jungkook held my hand I can't help but feel a glare.. but the thing is that when I look around I don't see anyone looking at us,maybe it's just me.

(Usually it's not, but mkay.)

Jungkook wanted to walk me home so while we were walking we saw Iu and she joined us she walked between me and jungkook. We made small talk and It went silent for a while.

(M/n): my house is right here I'll see you tomorrow babe.

Jungkook: okay!

Jungkook hugs me and kisses my forehead and I head in.

*•.¸♡ Jungkook pov ♡¸.•*

Once (m/n) left Iu and I kept walking,it was pretty awkward until Iu suddenly spoke.

Iu: I like you.

Jungkook: sorry, I can't return those feelings, I have (m/n). I said shocked at what she said.

Iu: oh come'on I know you just asked him to be your boyfriend out of pity because you knew he liked you.

Jungkook: what? No!

Iu: whatever you say.. she said in a flirtatious. it just grossed me out to be honest.

Jungkook: sorry but i won't cheat on my boyfriend. I said grabbing her hand away from me

Iu: I know you will come back to me,and you will realize I'm much better then him.

Jungkook: no one is better then (m/n) sweetie.

Iu: yeah right..

Jungkook: someone likes you can't you just wait for them!

Iu: what, you like me? I knew it!

Jungkook: I don't, I have (m/n) thot! Ashley likes you!!

Iu: what?

Jungkook: yeah now you feel dumb don't you!

Iu: leave me alone.

~~~~~~~~~~
I fini, you may clap now. ~

 ~