❦ S e v e n ❦

So like the book is going through some editing because I didn't really like some stuff I've done,but I'm updating as much as I can~ Also there was this big ass wasp outside my window the whole time trying this chapter.

Now the update!!
~~~~~~~~~
    *•.¸♡ Jungkook pov ♡¸.•*

M/n: hey are you okay? You don't look too good.

Jungkook: yeah I'm fine just feeling a bit sick.

(M/n): alright then,I think that's enough for today maybe you can come over some other time to polish it just a bit more.

Jungkook:okay! I think Thursday will do right?

(M/n): yeah that's perfectly fine!

Jungkook:well maybe I should get going,I'll see you at school!

(M/n): wait! Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat before you go?

Jungkook: oh no,I don't want to be a burden.

(M/n): No it's fine just follow me.

I nod and follow (m/n) to his kitchen,we talk for a bit and surprisingly we have a lot in common.

     *•.¸♡ (M/n) pov ♡¸.•*

I hope jungkook feels better tomorrow, because we really need to do good for this assignment.

I asked him is he was hungry,he declined but I insisted. Jungkook is a great person on camera and off,he can be a dork sometimes I find (ha sometimes? all the time.)

By the time we were done it still was pretty early for him to leave so I asked him if we wanted to watch a movie. We watched train to Busan just because he was from Busan and i liked the movie so I didn't have a problem.

Though almost my emotional ass cried..like the whole time. Jungkook was really focused on the movie he was holding back tears I noticed and I laughed.

I THINK IM CATCHING FEELINGSS

A las it was time for him to go,I was sad obviously because I mean it's jungkook and I had a great time. We're good friends now,I called Ashley to see how she was doing and just to talk for a while after that I went to bed and tried to sleep just so I can suffer tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~
You likey?..likey likey likey..okay I'm done.

okay I'm done