❦ S i x t e e n ❦

M/n pov

Jungkook and i walked together after the concert,everyone headed to their house/dorm and jungkook and I began talking while walking.

Once we finished our walk jungkook had to go to the dorm so I let him be and I went to bed.

The next morning I get a text message form one of the band members.

Jin:
M/n I'm sorry Can you go to the hospital XXX,jungkook had a car accident.

After reading that my heart stopped.

Why?what happened?why did this happen?

I quickly tried to get a taxi and left to the hospital jin told me to go to.

I ran inside and I immediately saw the guys there sitting down in the waiting room.

M/n- you guys what happened?!

Jin- well when jungkook was going back to the dorm some guy crashed into him and jungkooks car hit a tree. We don't know who he is but we just know it was a hit and run.they weren't able to identify the guys car plate either.

Suddenly a nurse came up to us.

Nurse- I believe you are the family of mr. jeon jungkook,yes?

M/n- yes ma'am is he okay?

Nurse- yes he will be fine although the doctor has informed me that he will have to stay for full recovery.

Jimin- is he allowed to have visitors?

Nurse- not yet,but he will be able to have visitors tomorrow,may one of you please fill in some papers for him.

Jin agrees to do so,so I sit down and I feel my heart Shatter,everything happened that one day.

It was his birthday,the day we exchanged our affection,the day he had an accident.

The day that was supposed to be the best he's ever had. Became the worst in a matter of seconds.

Did this really have to happen this day?

Hoseok suddenly spoke.

Hoseok- you guys I'll go get some food. I'll be back,also m/n isn't in a good condition someone please comfort him.

Hoseok left.

Im not the one that's in a bad condition.

How will his parents react?

_______
My friend sent me that Dora thing, question her as much as you question that meme.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Bye bye