01

"Dabin! go hide in the cabinet!"

"No mom! I can fight! I'm strong!

"No you're not! just listen to me. Go and hide in that cabinet and come out in 10 minutes. I promise, I'll be back"

"Promise?"

"Yes. But if mom didn't came back, then train more. Be the best"

"I'll be the best!" Dabin exclaimed and went to hide inside the cabinet.

Dabin came out in 10 minutes but seen nothing but blood.

......

Dabin's been dreaming about her past every night.

Since she was in 6th grade. She's always being bullied by her classmates because she doesn't have a mother nor a father. Dabin's father left them when he knew that her mother is a secret agent.

She hated him afterwards.

Dabin is trained since she was 3 years old. She's good at taekwondo.

Lee dabin is now a top notch agent under the name yeonwoo. She's the best of them all. Best at handling guns and fighting.

Yeonwoo has another nickname where she used when marking a territory. "White fox". That's also her codename when they're doing a mission.

"You should've let me fought" she sighed as she remember her dreams.

......

Meanwhile at the mcdonie's mansion...

"What do you want princess?" Nancy's father asked.

"I want to kick someone out in our school" the latter answered.

"But princess,that's bad"

"I don't care!She said that i'm a spoiled brat!"

"But you are..." her father sighed.

"Ah come on! I'll kick her out now!"

.......

--Nancy--

"No!please nancy! Don't do this! You're not a spoiled brat!i'm just joking earlier." But i heard it clearly. Liar.

Btw. I'm nancy jewel mcdonie but you can call me... ah no. We're not close.

I kicked her out in our school and walked out like a princess. My life's nice! It's the best!

......

Where the hell is my driver? I've been standing here for almost an hour!

I was about to leave and just walk home because it takes 10 minutes to get there from here when a van stops infront of me.

Put a handkerchief into my face and my sight started to get blurry.

......

I woke up in a unfamiliar room and it is so disgusting.

"The princess is awake!" They laughed.

"Who the hell are you! Let me go! I'll sue you!" I shouted at them. Why are they calling me princess? They're disgusting. Only dad can call me princess.

"We called your dad. He's on his way with our 10 million!" He said and laughed.

Someone knocked on the door. They thought that it's my father so they opened it immediately but its just a tall girl wearing a black shoes,pants,hoodie,and a mask. It's all black.

She began fighting with the kidnappers and she's so strong!

The Other girls who's also wearing a mask helped me get out and took me back home to dad. I hugged dad and said "Thank you for saving me dad!"

"You should thank them too nancy. They are the alpha."

Since that day. My father began hiring some bodyguards for me but they're all resigning because of my attitude.

My father always scolds me saying "be good to them! They are trying to protect you!"

"But i don't need a protection!" I shouted.

"Nancy...princess. This will be the last time that i will hire a bodyguard for you."

"I don't like it when a boy follows me around!"

"But it's a girl now! She's one of the alpha!"

......

Yeonwoo entered the room with a serious look on her face. She never smiles.

"Hello. I'm yeonwoo. I'm your new bodyguard, Ms. nancy"

......

Okay! So my new bodyguard is been so annoying lately! She never smiles! I tried to talk to her but she just nods.

"What's your full name?" I asked.

"That's forbidden to ask ma'am" what? Even her name is forbidden?!

"Okay. How old are you?"

"That's also forbidden"

"Where are you from?"

"That's forbidden"

"What? For goddamn sake! I just wanna know your age!"

"That's forbidden"

"Are you a robot?"

"That's forbidden"

"I'm done with you! You're fired!" I shouted.

"No i'm not"

"Yes you are!"

"I'm just following the rules ma'am. Anything you asked that includes my identity is forbidden." She answered.

"Fine! Are you hungry?!"

"That's forbidden"