06

"Do some things that will make nancy jealous,so that she'll be mad at my daughter and if she fires her or broke up with her, I'll get her back."

"Yes uncle."

"You can date your cousin if you want to. I won't be mad.  You and dabin looks great together"

"Of course uncle."

Taeha answered.

......

--nancy--

Yeonwoo and i fought so much in these past few days and the only reason is jealousy.

Sometimes, i'm jealous because taeha is being clingy to her and she is jealous about jungkook.

So yeonwoo and i fought again because she's jealous 'bout jungkook. I mean.. we're just friends! He's dating taehyung!

Jungkook and i had a plan that we will make taehyung jealous because taehyung is also with taeha all the time.

But then yeonwoo came into our room when we're flirting and she doesn't even talk to me nor listen.... and she's avoiding me!

"Yeonwoo..." i said as she stood up and was about to leave.

"Yeonwoo... i'm sorry! We're just playing around to make taehyung jealous." I confessed.

"Then what about me? Do you even care? Do you even think that i might come to your room because i actually do that everyday." She said angrily. It's really hard to cope with a jealous yeonwoo. She easily gets angry when it comes to jealousy. I mean.. who wouldn't? But it's different.

"I already said sorry!what do you want me to do? Kneel infront of you?" I'm getting mad now. So mad.

"I didn't say that." Of course! You will not say that. You love me but it's tiring!

I made a promise though. I will never give up because i can't lose her. Not now! Never.

I love her so much but all i want to do is to take a short break and cool it off.

It's hard because we're living in the same house so i won't do that.

"I'm sorry" She said not looking into my eyes.

"No. I'm the one who should say sorry. Not you. Sorry for my reckless behaviour. I love you so much yeonwoo"

She smiled and said, "I can't stay mad at you. You're so precious to me! I love you so much that i want to protect you until the day that i die. I love you nancy,always and forever."

......

--yeonwoo--

"What is it again taeha?" Taeha has been so clingy to me for the past days that's why nancy's always jealous.

"My shirt got some stain and i can't remove it! My mother might kill me if i don't removed this now. Help me yeonwoo." She said and pout. I can't say no because i'm sure she will not get tired of asking me to remove the fucking stain. Better do it now while nancy's away.