02

"Omg! Your bodyguard is so hot"  daisy squealed.  Uhm well she's hot but she's not that hot!

"No!she's not!. She scolds me everyday and she's not even smiling!she's always wearing that straight face." She's so cold and she doesn't even talk to me!

Actually, my father transferred yeonwoo in our school. She's my senior.

Yeonwoo follows me everywhere but i'm not getting annoyed though.

"Did you know that your bodyguard once smiled at taeha?"

"What?! Wait! No!  I told her not to talk nor smile at strangers! "

"Maybe taeha is not a stranger to her anymore" jooe joined our conversation.

No. It can't be.. wait, why am i getting annoyed again? It's because she doesn't smile at her own boss but she smiled at taeha!

"Let's stop talking about it. Bye girls!see you on monday." I stood up and waved at jooe and daisy.

I went to the parking lot and saw yeonwoo leaning in the car with her eyes close. 

Okay. I admit, She's quite hot.

She saw me and opened the door for me.

"Thank you" i whispered. I'm not really in the mood to scold her right now because she smiled at taeha. Maybe i'll scold her tomorrow.

"Why are you so quiet?" She asked.

"Why do you care?"

"I'm not used to it. We always scold each other when we're here at the car. But now, it's so silent. Do you have a problem ma'am?" My heart softened.

"Can you please... stop calling me ma'am? Call me nancy!"

"Okay...ma'am nancy"

"No just nancy"

"I can't do that. That's forbidden"

"Can you please stop with your that's forbidden thing? Because it's getting in my nerves. " i scolded.

"No. I'm not calling you that way. You're my boss. "

"I'm your boss and i want you to call me nancy. Just nancy!"

"No. That's forbidden." Why can't she just?! Okay i'm done.

We have this awkward atmosphere and i want to start a topic.

"So... i heard that you smiled at taeha" I started.

"Yes. She's nice." she answered coldly.

"You like her?" I asked.

"Yes. I like her"

"What?!"

"I like her. She's nice" phew. Wait...why do i have this feeling that yeonwoo is possessed by ice bear?