05

"Lee dabin. She's a strong girl. I love her so much but i have no choice but to leave her. You know,when my wife lied to me that she's not a secret agent but she really is. I want to get dabin from her before but i can't. She might kill me." I said to my business partner, the mcdonie.

"I hate agents. They killed my mom." i confessed.

Wait for it mcdonie. I'll kill you and your daughter soon.

"Nancy's bodyguard is an agent too! She's super strong!"

Bring the bodyguard to me. I'll kill her first.

......

"We're.....w-we're dating."

"What?!"

"Omg!"

"My ship!"

Jane,jooe and daisy said. I already told dad about this. He said that he supports us but we should not make any loud noises at night.

We're both smiling at our friends. Yes...she's smiling now! Maybe she thought that jane,jooe and daisy are also pretty? Or funny?

"Jagiya. I'll just answer this call" she said and kissed me in the forehead. Yes. We had this term jagiya when calling each other because it's cute?

--yeonwoo--

"I can see you"

"Because..you have eyes?" I answered. It's an unknown number by the way.

"How funny Lee yeonwoo."

"How weak. Mr.caller. I can track your location right now if i want to." I said and he ended our call. Coward.

"Who is it?" Nancy asked.

"Ah. Wrong number. Let's go now. Bye girls!" I said and waved at them.

......

Nancy's just playing with her phone while i'm focusing on driving. A car is following us. I saw it on the side mirror.

So i went at the other direction which made nancy confused.

"Where are we going?"

"At...at the... " Think yeonwoo! Think.

"At the park! We'll buy ice cream." I said and she kissed me in my cheek.

"Thank you! I've Been craving for ice cream since forever." She said and laughed.

The car is still following us so i decided to fasten up the speed.

"Hey! Don't drive like that. We might die!" She said and hit me.

"Sorry. It's just.... nancy.  A car is following us." she widened her eyes and looked at the back.

"Go faster." She said.

I fasten up the speed again and it looks like we're having a race here.