09

--yeonwoo--

"Of all people. Why nancy's mother?"

"Maybe it is destined." ahin answered. I'm at the agency today. I rarely spend time with nancy because i'm still searching for her mother's boss.

We fought a lot.

I can't even solve the crime that she thinks i can. Like.. how can i solve a crime that happened 14 years ago? Is she that eager to find the suspect?

......

"I'm home." I said as i hug her from the back and sniff her scent.

She's cooking.

"Why are you always going at your agency?do you have some girls there? Are you cheating on me?" She asked.

"Of course not jagiya. You know that i can't and i won't do that." I really can't tell nancy what i'm currently doing because what if she thinks that i'm rooting for her family?

"You rarely spend time with me." She sobbed. She's crying. Gosh, look what you did lee dabin.

"Shh. I'm sorry. Please don't cry. I have a surprise for you that's why i'm busy." I lied. Okay now. Think of a surprise stupid.

She turned to look at me and she has this confused face. She's so cute and i think i can't live without her.

"Really? What is it?" She smiled and hug me.

"Uhmm... pack your things. We're going to a beach for one week."

.......

"Yah ahin. Please buy me a ring!" I shouted at the phone. Yes, i made up my mind.

I will ask nancy to marry me.

"Buy three rings. In different sizes! Got it?" Because what if the ring didn't fits? It's awkward.

"I already packed my things jagiya! Is jooe, daisy, ahin, hyebin, jane, jungkook and taehyung coming?"

"Wow are you a rapper?you speak fast. No. We're going to do our honeymoon there." I joked.

"Silly." She laughed as she threw a cloth on me.

"Yeah. I contacted them. They're also packing right now."

......

--nancy--

"WOW FINALLY I'M BACK AT MY TERRITORY" jooe exclaimed and went directly at the water to swim. She's so excited.

Is this her surprise? What is her surprise? I'm curious.

"Do you want to swim?" Yeonwoo appeared. She's just wearing a tshirt and a short but i found her attractive.

"Let's just go to our room." I answered.

"Why did you sound like you're angry?" She said while chuckling.

"What's your surprise?"