011

--yeonwoo--

"Mission No.1 , white fox. Check the room for bombs. Don't talk or make any sound. Go to the right corner, there's a hidden room. Don't untie the victim until we say so."

Ahin interupted and said "But sir. Yeonwoo's wound isn't still healed. It might have infecti-"

"It's okay. I'm okay." I cutted.

"Are you sure dabin?"

"Yes sir. I don't care about my wounds. I just want to complete the mission." I answered.

.......

"Room 1. Clear." I whispered and went to the other rooms.

"White fox. Don't go there."

"Where?"

"Room no.4." But i'm already here.

"Why?" I whispered back.

"Bombs!!" I abruptly went out but i accidentally step on a wire.

It exploded.

......

--ahin--

"Loss of blood. Her head has damages too. It may cause loss of memories or even worst. She has a broken arm and leg. We will just wait until she wake up to do more test."

"Thank you doc." I answered.

Who am i gonna call? She has no family. Maybe nancy? But they broke up.

But still.....

I dialed her number.

"Nancy! Yeonwoo's at the hospital. She needs you. Please come!"

"If this is some trick for me to come and meet her. Then i won't" She said then she ended our call.

Maybe nancy's really not the one for yeonwoo. Selfish brat.

Maybe krystal? Yeah. Krystal will believe me no matter what.

"Krys!"

"Oh ahin why?"

"Yeonwoo's at the hospital. She needs you. Please come!"

"What?! Okay. Where?!"

"I'll just send you the address!" I ended our call. Krystal is the best for yeonwoo. I swear.

......

--nancy--

"She just wants to get me back so she's doing some tricks. Psh" What's on her mind? Is she crazy. She cheated on me!

"No girl. Yeonwoo's really at the hospital." Jooe answered.

"Don't fool m-"