Ch. 2-I'd Rather Study 1D

I walk into class, smiling to myself as I try to hold unto the almost fading memory of the look on his face. Sitting at my desk (conveniently in the front -.-), I try my best to stay focused, but as the teacher drones on about the Vietnam War, I find myself imaging how that kiss would've played out, had my alarm decided to take the day off. His hands on my waist, his blue eyes (they decided to be blue in my dream <3) gazing down at my dark blue ones and then suddenly, his lips crashed into mine as he pulled me closer to-

"Alise?" Jessica hisses, breaking me from my momentary daydream.

I turn to glare at her. "What?!"

She snaps to the front, where I see the teacher clear his throat. "Alice? Are you here with us?"

I nod, turning the page in my textbook while I try to unsee the "Harry Styles" my eyes are making from "Harry S. Truman". 

The teacher continues his boring lecture as half of the class tries to pretend to be aptly paying attention.

"What were you smiling about?" she whispers.

My eyes widen as I try to think of a lie. "Umm...what are you talking about?"

"You were resting your hand on your fist and smiling dreamily," she smirks, knowing I'm hding something.

I look down as I try not to blush. "Nuh uh."

"Yeah you were," she playfully taps my elbow. "You don't have to tell me," she sighs.

I sigh in relief. "Good," I mutter to myself.

"So you were smiling about something."

I look down at my book as I sense my cheeks tinge red. "Kinda..."

The bell rings and I snatch my stuff off the desk as I dash through the door, happy to be liberated.

--------

"Isn't this a beautiful day?" Niall says as we look down the balcony of the castle.

Zayn nods, smiling at the girls and their guys. "It really is. Really happy for them."

I just sigh, shaking my head. "I just wish more of them knew about it."

"About what?" Louis asks, turning away from Harry as they laughed about something.

"About this. 1Derland. The Home of the Directioners," I turn away from the balcony and start to walk in. "They think it's Tumblr, or Twitter, or even Youtube. But it's here. Yet only a few of them actually know of this."

Niall pats my shoulder. "It's alright, Liam."

"It's not. We made this place for them and yet most of them don't know about 1Derland."

Harry shrugs, ruffling his curls. "Maybe they'll spread the word. The fans don't seem mean enough to hold it from each other."

Louis laughs, putting his arm around Harry's shoulder. "You obviously don't know the fans, Harry."