Ch. 3-Alise in 1Derland

I walk back home with Sora yelling at me. "ALISE! ALISE!" she tackles me.

I struggle to stay standing as I try to shake her off. "What, Sora?" I turn to face her as she smiles widely.

"I have to show you something!" she says, bouncing in her platform sneakers. Her chestnut brown hair flies everywhere as her hands move to match her excitement.

"What?" I ask, confused and very annoyed. My bag was pressing into my back the longer I stood out here listening to her.

"Come with me," she smiles as she grabs my hand and pulls me somewhere.

"I have to get home....and do my homework!" I lie as she continues pulling me. Being the nerd that I am, I had already finished mine on the bus.

Sora just waves me off, laughing. "You can do that later. This is more important."

I just sigh and let her pull me as I notice we're in some weird looking forest. <http://tinyurl.com/forestofwonders> The sky, which before was a dreary gray, had now somehow had a dark blue tinge as something sparkly fell to the ground. "Umm....what is-?"

She continues running as she waves me off with her free hand. Stopping finally, I see a gate. An ornate silver gate with swirls in the framing. I heard what sounded like laughing coming from behind it. "This.Is.It."

"You're showing me a gate?" I ask, sarcastically.

Sora glares at me. "This is the gate to the best place ever."

"Which is?" I ask, curious, yet not letting it show.

"1Derland," she smiles as the gate slowly opens by itself.

I look at her weirdly. "Where are we?" I whisper-yell at her.

"Shh. Just listen," she puts her finger to her smiling lips.

"Sora has brought a guest. Welcome them~" a booming voice says, scaring me.

I turn to her, eyes wide. "What the?!" I mouth.

5 attractive, yet familiar boys come down from stairs I cannot see and stand in front of us. "Sora!" the brown haired boy clad in red skinnies, known to the world as Louis, rushes to hug her. "You finally brought her!" He turns to smile at me. "And your name is?"

"Alise. Alise Pearce," Harry steps up to me, giving me a quick once over.

I try to hide my blush as I glare at a smiling Sora. "How does One Direction know you?!" I ask through the side of my mouth. If she told me we were meeting them, I would've dressed nicer. As I think that, I notice I can no longer feel my bag. Looking to my shoulders, I realize it's gone. That's weird. :O

She just giggles and waves as Niall-or is that Zayn?-walks away with her. "Have fun. :)"

I watch as she walks away with him, hand-in-hand, as if they were a couple.

"Hello," Harry smiles as he gets back in line.

"We," Louis says, smiling widely.

"Are," Niall (but I thought he was with Sora?!) smiles.

"One," Liam smiles as he waves.

"Direction!" Zayn (this is really weird) wiggles his eyebrows, seductively.

"And welcome to 1Derland, Home of the Directioners," they all yell at once.

I seem to have overcame my embarrassment over Harry checking me out, because I now stare at them in bewilderment. "Umm...what?"

"We'll let Harry show you around," Liam says as Zayn nudges Harry.

"You two will hit it off," Louis says as he tries to suppress his giggles.

"Bye then, Alise. It was nice to finally meet you," Liam smiles again.

Niall laughs as the 4 of them walk back into the fog from whence they came.

"WAIT!" I say, desperately not wanting to be left in the middle of nowhere with the guy of my dreams.

"So it seems we're alone," Harry smiles as he puts his hands into the pockets of his low slung skinny jeans.

I look at him awkwardly, my eyes unable to take in all of him at once. "Yup," I finally say.

"So...let me show you around then," he says, walking through the fog.

I follow him and as we walk (in silence :/), I see the sky has brightened and the sun is shining. I see a castle with a closed drawbridge.

"This is the castle. The boys and I come here in our spare time," he smiles.

I nod and notice I've somehow gotten into his personal space, so I move. "Oh cool," I press my lips together so that I don't blush.

He starts walking again and I follow obediently. "We made these islands for the fans," he pulls out a folded paper out of his blazer pocket and hands it to me, smiling when our hands touch. <http://tinyurl.com/blazerpocket> "so they could have somewhere to escape to."

"Escape?" I ask, opening the paper to see a map with two islands shaped into the 1D logo.

He nods, giving his hair a toss, which excites me as I realize I'm seeing it in real life. "From their troubles. To visit the 1D Family, Liam would say," he smirks.

I find myself laughing. "So this isn't the real world?" This is just a dream? 

He merely smiles at me, biting his lip, as he starts walking forward. <http://tinyurl.com/cutestsmile> 

"It isn't? o.o"

He stops and then turns to me. "I don't know how to say this, but, you fancy me, right?"

A deep red blush creeps onto my face as I try not to look at his smirking face. "Yeah..." I finally say.

He smirks and puts his finger to his lips in thought. "Wait here?"

Before I have time to answer, the curly haired boy waltzes off. As someone taps my shoulder.