Telephone Operator

For this one, we had to pick two index cards (one with a character and one with an action done by them).  This is the first one I did.

* * *

Being a telephone operator provides its own set of perks.  For one thing, I know where people live because the addresses are connected to their numbers.  I've been able to figure out the names of the people that live there since the people had to tell me who they wanted me to connect them to.

This information has proven to be beneficial to me.  If I wanted to blackmail people I could if I pleased, or I could send them cryptic messages to freak them out.  But mostly, I've used this information to plan my revenge against me elementary school bully, Bunyon McSmelly.

He tormented me all throughout elementary, middle, high school, and university.  McSmelly was one mean motherfucker that bullied everybody because he had a bad name.  His dad was stoned when he wrote the name.  Unfortunately, he's never had enough money to change his name because he's always in debt.

Over the years I've had nair in my shampoo, ants in my pants (that I couldn't get out), whirlied, and had my underwear raised on the flag poles plus more.  My anger has built up over the years, and I can now take my revenge.

I spent the past week molding all of my dirty clothes, toenail clippings, and foot calluses into a ball.  It was finally done.  I put a clothes pin on my nose and carried the nasty mess to my car.  As I drove to his house, my grin grew bigger and turned diabolical.

I cut the engine and stepped out of my car.   Looking around the house, I find a window that I know I'll be able to hit thinks to my backing in football.  I took aim and threw it at the window.  The shattering sound satisfied me, and I took off into the night.

* * *