(Coffee)

Junhui rolled off the bed still feeling sleepy. He was tossing and turning last night because of the events that happened in the pet shop. He just couldn't get the boy out of his head which made him lose sleep.

He grabbed his clothes and walked toward the bathroom.

He rubbed his eyes letting them focus. He looked at himself in the mirror and sighed seeing the dark circles under his eyes and face a bit saggy. He turned on the water and started to wash his face.

He dried it with a towel but stopped once he saw that the tattoo from before was now gone.

"What the fuck!!? Hansol get over here!" He yelled to his roommate. "Gosh what do you want Junhui?" Hansol came in still in his pajamas half awake. "It's gone! The tattoo is gone!" Junhui exclaimed.

"Now it's gone! Yes!" Junhui added

"Junhui"

"See I told you it just popped out of nowhere! Suck it, bitch!"

"Junhui"

"Now I don't have to deal with my par-"

"Wen fucking Junhui!!! Look at your shoulder!"
Hansol yelled making Junhui jump a bit.

Junhui looked at his shoulder from the mirror and was about to break out in tears "Are you fucking kidding me?!" Junhui sighed.

"Mm I liked the cat but this one is cute" Hansol said as he ran his finger along the black ink. "Hansol I think someone is breaking into our dorm and tattooing me" Junhui was on his breaking point already. "Junhui are you fucking crazy?" Hansol asked as he rubbed his temple.

"Well then what the fuck is happening?! First the cat now this coffee looking thing?! And I was actually getting attached to the cat one because it was very nice" Junhui put his hands on his hips Pasting back and forth.

"Well I have to get ready and we have to leave so stress about your tattoo business later" Hansol shut the door as Junhui rolled his eyes.

"What the hell is happening?" He asked Himself and threw on his long sleeve black sweatshirt.

~

"Maybe it's just like a supernatural thing you know? Maybe it's sign?" Jisoo babbled before closing his binder. "A supernatural thing? What supernatural kind of thing is this? It's just stupid and making me stressed" Junhui sighed putting his head down on the table. "You shouldn't stress about this man. It's pretty cool actually" Jisoo mentioned. "It's cool until I get one on my face or on my you-know-what" Junhui ruffled his hair out of stress leaving it messy.

"To Be honest I liked the cat one" Hansol said as he sat up from his seat. "Yeah the cat one was nice" Jisoo added to Hansol comment. "Whatever let's just go to lunch and forget about it" Junhui packed up his things and the three boys left the classroom and towards the food court.

"Oh hey Junhui. You were out pretty late last night did you go somewhere to eat?" Hansol asked. "No. I saw a pet shop and decided to look at the animals and I guess I lost track of time and OH I also named a cat" Junhui recalled. "Really? What did you name it?" Hansol asked while he sat down on a table seat. "Hui. The worker said I get to name him because I'm the first one the cat liked. It was fun" Junhui explained.

The rest of the time was just the three boys talking about random things and eating their lunch before their classes had to start.

~

"I'm gonna take another walk today" Junhui said to his roommate. "Okay. I won't be there tonight because I have date so I'll just leave the key under the doormat" Hansol replied. The two separated and Junhui made his way to the little pet shop down the street to see Hui and maybe Minghao.