Chapter 1

Mom : Goodnight sweetheart.

Kid : Goodnight mom.

Dad : sleep tight son.

( His parents turn the lights off and close the door. Then, he woke up and heard some noise. Then he saw a monster but instead it was A sweater. Then, he went back to sleep. A monster was under bed. The monster stand up and about to scare the kid and then they both scream)

Kid : Aaaaaaahhh!!!!!

Bile : Aaaaaaahhh!!!!!!

( Bile Got hit by a ball and fell on some of the toys and started screaming again. Then, he ran around and around then the light came on and saw the kid was a robot)

Simulation termination, simulation termination, simulation termination, simulation termination, simulation termination.

Mrs flint : Alright, Mr bile, is it?

Bile : uh, my friends call me phlegm.

Mrs flint : uh huh. Mr. Bile.   Can you tell me what you did wrong.

Bile : I fell down.

Mrs flint : No no, before that. Can anyone talk mister bile big mistake.

( Mrs flint turn around and ask the others. Then a green monster cough)

Mrs. Flint : ugh, let's take a look at the tape. Here we go. Uh right.....there see the door. He left right open.

Bile and other monsters : oh.

Mrs flint : And Leaving the door open was the worst Mistake getting any employees to make because.

Bile : It could let in a  draft.

Mr.waternoose : it could let in a child.

Mrs flint : oh, mr.waternoose.

Henry J. Waternoose: There's nothing more toxic or deadly than a human child. A single touch could kill you. Leave a door open, and one can walk right into this factory; right into the monster world.

Trainee: I won't go into a kid's room. You can't make me.

Henry J. Waternoose: You're going in there, because we need this.

[Holds out a Scream Canister, which lets out a small scream that it Extracted]

Henry J. Waternoose: Our city is counting on you to collect those screams. Without scream, we have no power. Yes, it's dangerous work, and that's why I need you to be at your best. I need scarers who are confident, tenacious, tough, intimidating. I need scarers like... like... James P. Sullivan and Camryn Nicole Slater.