chapter 15

( Sammy and the gang put their pyjamas on, they put on five flashback on and Sammy fed boo To candy)

Sammy : How could I do this? How could I be so stupid? This could destroy the company.

Tord : the Company. Who cares about the company? What about us? That thing is a killing machine.

( Then boo started spinning around )

Penny : how is she's a killing machine if she's just a kid like us.

Tord : well idk. It's waiting for us to fall asleep and then wham! We're easy prey, my friend. We're sitting targets.

( Then boo fell to ground and Dennis help her)

Tord : OK, look, I think I have a plan here. Using mainly spoons, we dig a tunnel under the city and release it into the wild.

Sammy and penny : Spoons.

Tord : That's it. I'm out of ideas. Air balloon, too expensive. Giant slingshot, too conspicuous. Enormous wooden horse, too Greek. No. Can't think. Can't think.

(Penny saw a boo finish her picture and show a picture of Sammy and boo together)

Penny : Aw, Sammy.

Sammy : Huh? Ah! (Blushing)

Boo : (yawn)

Tord : Flatliner. Flatlining

Sammy : Uh guys, I think she's getting tried.

Penny : Aw, so cute.

Tord : Well, then why don't you find someplace for it to sleep, while I think of a plan!

Penny : 💢 don't worry about him. Just let her sleep anywhere, ok.

Sammy : ok. Thanks. Are you sleepy? Wanna sleep? Is that what you want? Huh?

Boo :.............