chapter 12

Sammy : Pink copies to accounting, fuchsia ones to Roz. No, The fuchsia ones go to purchasing and The goldenrod ones go to Roz. Man, I have no idea what puce is. Oh, that's puce. Huh,

( As Sammy was about to take the paper work to Roz, he saw a white door with flowers)

Sammy : hello. Anyone? There's a door here.
* come on Sammy, be brave. Be like a Scarer.

( Sammy walk to the door and saw the power light. He open door and he saw nothing but a bed and toys on the ground)

Sammy : Hello? Hey. Anybody scaring in here? Hello. Yo.

( Sammy close the door and He started touching the door)

Sammy : Hhhmmm, huh? W..who's there.

( Sammy turn around and saw a human child touching his tail)

Boo : "Cookie?"

Sammy : AAAAAAAHHH!!! Ahhh! ahhh!

( Sammy ran away from boo and then he pick Up a pliers and pick her up and put her back to her door. But then, she came out again. So, he grab her hand and put her back to her bed.
Until he fell on some of her toys and fell out of her room)

Sammy : Aaaaaaahhh!!!!!

( Then Sammy saw Randall and he ran to the men's bathroom. Randall came out with the screams cart. Sammy ran to the bathroom and he put some human toys on the toilet and flushed it. But Until, it was about to flood)

Sammy : ahh!!!

( Sammy pick up the human toys and put it on a locker)

Sammy : (phew)

( Then, boo was right behind Sammy)

Sammy : AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

Boo : Birdie kitty.

Sammy : no. No get back. * I gotta do something. Huh,

( Sammy saw a bag. He use his power to put boo in the bag and he ran to her door. Until someone was about to come out. Randall Put the door back to the door vault. Then boo was make noise and Sammy put her hand down. Them Randall sneeze)

Sammy : What am I gonna do. What am I gonna do what am I gonna do. I gotta tell the others about This.

( Sammy grab the bag and ran out of monster Inc and went to the candy party store)