Sugar Filled Good Fortune

The box of cookies that Shancai baked for Ah Si that became the best birthday gift Ah Si had ever received in his life sparked a tradition between the enamored pair.

Every year, without fail, on Ah Si's birthday Shancai always baked the exact same cookies she had baked him the very first time they spent their birthday with one another.

It is by far always Ah Si's favorite gift and the one that he looks forward to receiving every year.

And now, Shancai has quite a surprise for her husband on his birthday.

She eagerly awaited his reaction as he opened the box of cookies.

His eyes grew wide as he saw the cookies for the first time. 

"Really?!" He choked, holding up a cookie iced to look like a baby.

"Are you?"

She nodded saying "I'm pregnant. My love, we are having a baby."

With a cry, Ah Si fell down on his knees.

He rested his head against her stomach, feeling her comb her fingers through his hair as he let out a few tears for a dream that finally become a reality. He then started placing kisses all over his beautiful wife's stomach telling the bump "I will always love and adore you" before surging up and twirling around his expectant wife.

"Oh! I'm so happy! I love you. I love you." He murmured before he pressed a searing kiss to her lips.

"I love you too. Mommy and Baby both love you" she said laughing.

"We are having a bundle of joy my love," he cried, "I can't be more excited!"

"Best birthday gift ever" he said with a wide grin.