Inazuma Eleven Sakuma Jirou , Kazemaru X Reader

Najil : So Nervous ..... * hide in one corner and sweating *

Endou : Woah Woah Woah , Clam Down najil because as long as you put in your best effort everything will be fine ~

Najil : Ok , * sweats * H-Hello my dear reader is . This is my first story and i hope everyone enjoy it and today characters x readers is.....Kazemaru San and Sakuma San !

Kazemaru : E-Eh ! M-Me ?!

Najil&Endou: Yes !

Najil : Very Unfortunately Sakuma san is currently training so he can't speak up at here But he hoped that everyone enjoy ~

Endou : Wow, Congrualation Bro and say hello to everyone !

Kazemaru : * Smile Brightly * Hello Everyone Hope you enjoy the it ~

Najil : Readers this is a continous story so please dont be angry if the first story didn't start the romance .

Najil : Alright , Minna Lets say it together , Ok ?

Kazemaru & Endou : Ok

All Together : We Do not own Inazuma Japan and its characters they all belongs to their repective owner and Enjoy~

Note : (h/c) Hair Colour , (h/l) Hair Length , (e/c) Eye Colour , (f/n) First Name and (l/n) Last Name  

 The Story Begins~

You are a new transfer student on your class which is 1-A Class Your Name is (f/n) (l/n) , 13 years Old you Have (h/c) ,(h/l) and (e/c) and right on this moment you are being called my the class teachers to introduce yourself while standing in front of the class mates . You write your name on the black board and start to introduce yourself . " My Name is (f/n) (l/n) , Nice to meet you"  you smile while introducing Yourself To the others Then the teachers says " Minna , This is Your New Class Mates So please take Good Care Of Her " and the whole class says " Yes, Teacher " The teacher placed you at a seat beside a boy named Kazemaru Ichirouta . As time passes the first period is finally over and a boy and walked up to the boy next to you , they chatted for a while and turned to you . " Hi , I am Endou Mamoru The Captain Of Soccer Club and the person here is Kazemaru Ichirouta the defender of soccer club , nice to meet you !" You Stared at them a few moments and start to speak  " Hi , I am (f/n) (l/n) Nice to meet you too" Kazemaru start to speak " Can I call you (f/n) ? you said yes. Then at This moment a boy came running towards us and He say " Endou , The chairman Is calling you to his office now and i think they are going to dismiss the soccer club " endou asked " W-What ! I won't let that happend !"  endou say as he runs out of the classroom then the boy shouted out " Be Carefull Endou their faces loke really serious about it " And endou shouted back " Thanks Handa for informing me " so this boy's name is handa . Right After school endou came back sighing Kazemaru spoke " What is going to happened endou ?" he say " if we don't want the club to be dismissed then we have to challenged teikoku gakuen " the moment he say this stunned you and you dropped the book accidently, endou and kazemaru both looked at you , you quickly picked up the book packed the bag and leave immediately leaving the boys in a mazed of what just happend . On Your Way Back home you saw kids playing soccer beside the riverbank so you stopped and sat on the grass watching them playing the game when endou came being the goalkeeper suddenly two gangster arrived one is taller one is much shorter and fatter and they girl acciendtly shoot the ball and it almost hit them guess this makes them mad . Endou apologised and asked them to return the ball but was cutted when the one of the gangster hit endou stomarch then the short punk saw the uniform of raimon soccer t-shirt and claim that they are a weak team , the tall punk sit and spat on the ball when the short one asked the tall punk to kick the ball he said yes confidently and kicked the ball high towards the little girl and fall down as shows that he cant shoot then i rushed foward jumped in the air blocked the shoot and kick right back to the tall gangster it hit right in his face so it knocked him out and the short one carried the tall gangster say " You will regret it " and run away . Endou ran towards you and asked " (f/n) where do you learned that awesome kick from ? " His eyes is full with exciment and curosity but you broke that by smiling at the girl and turned walk away . The Next Day . You saw endou eyes keep staring at you non stop and you can't concentrade during the lessons and times passes it is finally reccess time endou came to you asking you to join the soccer club an kazemaru just know that situation after an explanation from endou at the moment the ground shakes a bit and black smokes appering in front of the school gates . Three of us rushed to the gate but after reaching to the lower ground i hide behind a tree and teikoku gakuen people came out and meet endou , kazemaru . Then they were taken to the field to have a friendly-Match . Teikoku Soccer Team Captain Kidou Yuuto ask that permission so they can pratice at the new ground , teikoku members show their speed and skills to raimon members and it makes them tremble in fears when kidou shoot a ball at endou and he stooped it real hard and says " it is getting more entresting " a member of raimon named kabeyama ran away say that he was going to toilet as a excuse after a while finding kabeyama and raimon members managed to lead him back to the group . The match start , at first raimon members starts the kick off and a boy named someka dribble across the defense of teikoku members along with the ball and he say " it is so easy to past throught their defense " as he says the kazemaru asked for the ball and so he pass the ball at kazemaru and he shoot and make a goal at teikoku Gakuen suddenly kidou give a comment and say " Lets show them Our soccer , Activate Death Zone and Hyakuretsu Shot " and soon the first half ended with the member of raimon injured badly but teikoku member didn't even break a sweat then the second half begins the same thing happend when all the members fall on the ground and can't stand up except endou and a boy named megane , megane ran away towards your direction and drop his t shirt in front of you .when kidou threatens you that if you don't play in the game he will bring down endou while pointing at him and teikoku members brutally attacks endou and kazemaru rushed up blocking one of the shots with his head and hit back to the net saying " don't joke with me this kind of soccer isn't the real soccer " just when you can't hold it back anymore you picked up the t-shirt in front of you and says " Alex, Will You forgive me for paying soccer again ?" And walked towards the field kidou says " finally You came out " sakuma expression is a bit of suprised but turned back normal few seconds later , endou rushed and greeted you but falling down while you catch him " (f/n) You finally came " you smiled and the match resume after kidou agreed with your presence in the middle of the match . When the members shoot death zone at endou you rushed front across the teikoku members knowing that you believe in him he stop the shoot with God Hand and send it to Gouenji and he send it back towards you , you make the goal using Water Tornado then forfiets which mean raimon wins . After the match endou and the others members rushed towards you and said " Thank You For Helping us to score 2 marks against Teikoku Gakuen , Would You like to join us Raimon Soccers Club ?" You said " No , I helped you just this time only " While taking off the shirt while you have your unform on and put the shirt at endou hand then walk off . You walked through a park on your way back home because there is no one so it is a bit quiet there so you decide to sit and stay there for a while to cool yourself down but then you feel someone sit beside you on the branch . You open your eyes and saw Sakuma ....

To Be Continue.....

Endou : So We Won Against Teikoku , Yay ~!

Kazemaru : Ouch , My Head look really hurt in the story !

Najil : Guys ...Don't be so emotion ok it will scare the readers 

Kazemaru&Endou : Oh Yeah , Sorry Dear Reader if we scared your just Noe Heheh~

Kidou : Don't Celebrate Yet 

Kazemaru&Endou : Kidou Yuuto The captain of Teikoku Gakuen ! * In A Fighting Stance *

Najil&Sakuma : Cut it out You guys !

Najil : Sakuma San and Kidou San is here along with us to make the readers happy not to fight * Knock Both endou and kazemaru forehead * 

Kazemaru&Endou : Ouch ! I see sorry about that guys 

Kidou& Sakuma : Its Okay 

Najil : Okay , Dear readers if you enjoy the story please follow me on wattpad there are more and more enjoying story coming ~ 

Everyone : Bye Dear Redears Hope you enjoyed the story ~