Sunday Date With That Boy

Najil : Gomenasai Minna san for the late uptade because i have many assigment to do ....

Endou : So now everyone know why najil chan can't uptade and please forgive her 

Najil : Well my dear readers still the same please imagine while reading through it 

Kazemaru : So najil chan who is the main character today ?

Najil : Well that will be Sakuma San,Kazemaru San and The Cute Readers 

Sakuma&Kazemaru : M-Me ?! * Shock * 

Najil : Yeah , You will be going on a date with the readers so please take care of them ok sakuma san and kazemaru san too 

Sakuma&Kazemaru : Okay , readers please enjoy your time with me * Smile Gently * 

Kidou : Well najil is this the time to say that ? 

Najil : Oh Yeah , Well minna lets say this together 

Minna : Inazuma Eleven doesn't belong to Najil Chan and please enjoy reading the story ~

You were waiting in the crowd in front of the zoo entrance , A while later you saw a boy waying and runing towards you . " Gomen Did you wait too long (f/n) ? " " Its okay i had just arrived too and mind if we go in now ? " " Oh , Sure why not " so the two of you went in and saw various kind of animal but the most attendtion you give is penguin and sakuma kun seems to have noticed it " Do you like penguins (f/n) ? " " Oh yeah , i personally think they are cute and some kind of them have beautiful feather just like the shoot you,kidou and the other guy made " You saw him blush " i don't know that you like penguin too " " E-Eh , So sakuma san you like peiguin too ? " He nodded still keeping his head low " Sugoi ne , we have the same animal we like " " (f/n) Why don't we go to that resaturant and have a rest " He finally spoke " Your right lets go then " during the time in the restaurant the two of you stayed slince until he finally speak " (f/n) I have something to tell you about and i have keep it in my heart a long time ago " " Why are you speaking like this suddenly " " Just listen to me, Okay ?" you nodded " Well , the first time i saw you is in teikoku gakuen , i know that you were just an ordinary girl but i couldn't take my eyes off you for some kind of reasons . During lunch i saw some boys were flirting around you and i-i just got so angry that i rushed to punch them " you still keeping yourself slince " and i through that i couldn't saw you anymore because of that incident but i was suprised that you joined the soccer club , at first i was a bit nervous to introduce myself to you but soon you came to me and introduce yourself ( My name is (l/n)(f/n) , same class with you so nice to meet you and what is your name ) i was too shocked to answer your question at that time ( sakuma jirou come and help me to prefect the shoot ) ( Oh, so your name is Sakuma Jirou , Nice to meet you Sakuma kun ) after that i went home and to my room , i was so happy that time for no reasons and after that i begin to be friend with you , it was so peaceful until the incident happen that you quit the soccer club and changed school . I through that i will never saw you again but 3 month after the incident we went to challenged raimon due to the rumors that raimon has a came an awesome football player and when we reached there i was shocked and happy to see you coming into the field but i know we were foe not comared anymore but i just couldn't play against you . So...the thing i want to tell you is ...is I LOVE YOU ! " you feel shocked at the moment ( Is he confessing to me ?! ) you blushed as red as a tomato so as he do too . " I know that you couldn't give me the answer now but i hope you will accept me as your boyfriend " Under the confusion you ran out of the restaurant to rai rai ken . You see your friend Kazemaru Ichirouta at there . " (f/n) are there something wrong you look shocked " you sit next to him " Kazemaru san i don't know how to say this but someone just confessed to me and i don't know what to do " " well , this is some kind of private things so i can't make much comment about it but you can follow your own feelings " " follow my own feelings ? " " Yeah , If you like that boy then accept the confession but if you don't reject it , the theory in love is just simple like that " you noded " Arigatou Kazemaru san that helped a lot , well kazemaru san don't you have a girl you love ? " He shocked at the moment don't know how to answer " Its okay if you  don't tell me after all this is a private question  Then lets meet at school tommorow kazemaru san " " O-Okay see you tommorow (f/n) " " Kazemaru san thanks for the advise ~ * Smiled while waving to him * 

Kazemaru Pov 

What was i thinking ? What is this feeling ? Everytime when she is talking or sit near me i always get nervous and my heartbeat increased increadibly and feel happy .... Is this what they call love ? Well someone confessed to her i think i have no chances but what if she don't like the boy ? what am i think now ?! Stop it . well its time to go home . Maybe i will think about this tommorow ...

Sakuma Pov 

What Have i Done ?! I made her angry and sad ! How can i do that out of the blue that suddenly . Anyone will be the same not being able to answer the question after being seperate for months ! Well i think i will apologised to her tommorow but i will still loved and protect her i think ...time to go home now . 

To Be Continue ......

Endou : Wow so many people is shocked in the story 

Najil ; Well because so many things came out so suddenly and kazemaru san when the time you say about love theory you look cool you know ~ 

Kazemaru : Really Well i do enjoy my time with the readers 

Sakuma : I am Being Rude to the readers in the story but i still enjoyed my time with the cute readers 

Kidou : I think the readers will be waiting nervously for the next story najil san 

Najil ; That True , Hahaha Shall we say this boys ? 

Boys : Okay 

Minna : Dear Redears please stay with us and imagine while reading the stories and uou can request or inbox me whatever character you want and now it is open for other anime too but if i haven't seen the anime before please give me so time to watch the anime a write the story Okay Well that it for now Bye my Cute , Pretty and lovely Readers ( ^.^)