Our Love Journey and Story Began Now

Najil : Gomenasai Minna For the late posting !

Kazemaru : Well najil san has many things to do like school work or other things more 

Endou : Well dear readers please forgive her ....

Kabeyama : Ohayo minna san ! This is my first apperence in the story here , Hahaha 

Handa&Kurimatsu : Yeah so be sure to took good care of us readers ~

Gounji : Well same thing here and guys i think its time to say that again 

Najil : Oh Yeah , Almost forgot about it , hehehe 

Boys : (-.-)lll

Najil : Well so i think we should explain about stick

Kazemaru : Stick is a game which everyone participate in the game and holding a stick except the person who find everyone 

Endou : If you are not ready then just knock 1 time

Gouenji : If you are ready knock many time 

Najil : Yeah so that is all information about stick and minna lets say that ~ 

Minna : Inazuma Eleven and its character does not belong to Najil San And Readers this chapter is going to be awesome so imagine it while reading through it ~

You and the guys are hydrating yourself at the branch when your manager natsumi announce somethig " Tommorow is holiday so i plan to go to the mountain and i have a house there so who is intersted ? " Well as expected from the guys They quickly Raised their hand " (f/n) Don't you want to go too " Kazemaru asked you " Um.....i will go " " okay so lets meet up at the station tommorow and for now lets call it a day " eveyone pack and leave and you are the same too

After Having dinner you went up to your room , you sit down and start revision or doing your school work as time skip you finished your work and lay on the bed just then you hear your phone rang and pick it up on the other hand you heard a very familiar voice which is Sakuma's Voice " (f/n) i know that you are still being shocked from the incident so...Sorry because it didn't think about your feeling and just confess to you so please forgive me " There is a silent between the both of you " I will wait for you answer and forgiveness and Good Night " just then you spoke " Wait ! " " (f/n) ? You finally speak to me " " I will forgive you but about the confess i think ..." " Well nevermine about that i will make you to love me by my action not just talks " you blushed " G-Good Night ! " " Good Night ( F/n ) Love you " This time you blush as red as an apple or even redder than that . You covered your self in the blanket and sleep 

Tommorow morning just as natsumi says everyone had gathered at the field and getting up to the bus on the way to the moutain everyone sit in pairs except you the one who keep reminding what happend last night and blush . As time skips (45 Minutes ) everyone have their own room as we live in the mansion . After That We gathered outside the mansion . Kabeyama then said " What should we do now ? " " I Know ! Lets play stick in the forest ! " as endou suggest and everyone agreed except you because you once almost lost your live from falling from the cliff but still you agreed as everyone picked up a stick and the ghost is kabeyama , everyone ran into the forest as kabeyam counted from 1 to 10 and shouted " are you guys ready ? " and you heard a lot of knocking noise well that is a bit creepy but fun . As the knocking voice continue you walk deeper into the forest well this is your first time to the moutain after the accident but bumped into someone then you heard a familiar voice " (f/n) Are you okay ? " You looked up and saw kazemaru face and you blush " T-Too Close ! " as you quickly stand up and backwards " Oh sorry about that " He smiled and you blush redder his smile was something that you can't say in words but if really need to say that his smile is the purest and the brightrest you ever see and you heard kabeyama voice near you then someone pulled you up and start running towards a old house " Quick lets hide at that house " as he say and you nodded then the both of you waited at the house waiting to be found by kabeyama and Just The TWO Of you as you think in your mind but you then feel cold , you tried not to shiver but your body doesn't listen to you and kazemaru seems to have noticed " (f/n) Come closer to me i will warm you up " You blush as you think about that but he pulled you to him and covered you in his arms ....you blush even redder than an apple but is it your imagination or what kazemaru is blushing " ( F/n ) actually i have something to tell you but after it tell you that will you still talk to me , Promise ? " As you think is he confessing but why did he think i wouldn't talk to him ?"  " Okay i promise i will  " " well do you remember that time you asked me that do i have a person i loved ? " " Yeah " " I think about that question after that day all time and i decided that the person i loved is ... You , ( f/n ) I Love You " you were shocked but not as shocked as sakuma confess at the pulbic so as you wanted to spoke you feel his hand at you chin and lift you head up so he could look at him and He Kissed you and hugged you tidely , you struggled to free but he was stonger than you but he then break the kiss and look at you . You are blushing so the same as he too just then kabeyama found you two " Found Ya Now lets head back to have shower and dinner " You stand up and walk not looking at kazemaru as times skip after having dinner and shower you lay on your bed and just then sakuma name stated on the phone call and you picked up " Konbanwa (f/n) How is today ? " you then remind of the kiss " And say what if my kiss was stolen by someone what will you do ? " There is a silent at the other end but speak again " Well, i suppose normal guys will fight but i won't do that , i will do that back so me and that boy is equal and we can fight equaly to win your heart " You smiled " Thank you Sakuma and the boy who kissed me is kazemaru ichirouta san " "  oh i see well don't matter that lets chat i will tell you something funny today , you know today kidou......" Then you smile and sakuma keep saying funny jokes and the both of you keep chatting lauging  . In The Morining all of you have breakfast and get up to the bus you saw kazemaru sitting with endou and he sometimes would look at you . You then messaged him " Its okay about things happend yesterday and you have a rival that is Sakuma Jirou well it is up to you that you want to take challenge from him anot to win my heart " and you pressed the send button his phone rang and he looked at the mail and bega typing and send back to you " Sorry about that thing that i did to you but challeng accepted from sakuma jirou i will fight equally to win over your heart ( ^.^ ) " You look up at him and he smile at you and this is who you and the two guys love story began .

Kazemaru : I can't belive i stole the readers first kiss * Blush and hide in the corner * 

Endou : Nice play Kazemaru Hahahaha

Sakuma : Well now you and i are rivals Kazemaru 

Kazemaru : yeah although you were my team mates but i won't go easy on you

There is a lightning between kazemaru and sakuma eyes 

Najil : I won't go easy on you two too  take this NAJIL CHOP  * as you choped on the guys head *

Gouenji : well Readers that the end of the story 

Inazuma guys : But Najil Will write the stories of other anime too so write in the comment or inbox her to let her write about you in the story with the character you loved 

Najil : Well thats true so remember to do that my Sweet Readers ~ 

Minna : Lets meet again in you story ~ * Smile Brightly *