Time To Face Nightmare

Najil: Hi , Sorry for the late update my dear readers

Kazemaru : Well, It is because you have too many assigement from school to handle right najil san ?

Najil : Y-Yeah...well for today main character is the soccer club member of raimon ! Minna say hi 

Raimon members : Hi , hope all of you enjoy reading this story 

Najil : And um......i hope readers will not be angry but the story here is about kazemaru and sakuma so lets just skip the battles and jump straight to the battle with teikoku gakuen 

Sakuma&Kidou : Hope we will have a good match in the story

Najil : Well like i told you before lets imagin while reading through the story it will be more interesting this way and guys time to say it now 

Minna : Inazuma Eleven does not belong to najil san , they all belongs to their repensive owners and enjoy the story ~

After School 

Endou was telling his teammates about you down the inazuma tower and you step out to introduce yourself " My name is (f/n)(l/n) and  My position can be a defender or foward and please be nice with me senpai ! " the members take a look on you and begin to introduce them self " My name is someoka i am the ace of raimon eleven " " My name is handa and i play as milddle fielder " so the introducing continued . After a few minutes the members finally start praticing , the coach placed you as a defender . You battle along with raimon members and finally come to the final battle ...a match with teikoku gakuen soccer club , you can't help but feel nervous and started to think about your days at teikoku gakuen .The next day morning you arrived late " Gomen minna i am just too excited to sleep so i came late " " Its okay as long as you came , now minna lets get up the bus and head for the stadium" , during the road to teikoku gakuen stadium you received a mail  from sakuma , lets both try our best in the match and don't let the comment from last year affect you in your play, you smiled .Endou seems to saw through your tiredness and asked " (f/n) Your are a former teikoku foward right ? " " Yeah , Why do you ask ? " " Well , i really shouldn't comment on this but i hope you can end everything in this match " you felt shock but came back to realistic " Thank You , Captain I will finish it today ". As you arrived at the stadium your teammates quickly investigate the whole room but nothing was found . " I guess its okay lets change into our uniform " Orders hibiki san ( Your coach ) . Still left 1 minutes before the match begin and the whole stadium is packed with people . During shaking hands events , you saw kidou telling something screatly to endou . " (f/n) Stand back 3 cm from your original position " As endou told everyone and they follow it so as you do it too . After the whistle was blown metal steels start falling on your sides and everyone in the stadium was shocked seeing the situation except for kidou which already know what will happen but when the sand in the air is blown away all the raimon members seems prefectly fine and unhurt but shock for what just happen . The match is being hold due of changing field ,during this process sakuma rushed and asked " are you okay (f/n) ? " " I'm okay but is it okay for your teammates to see this ? " he only reliazed when you mention it and quickly rushed back to his side . After the field was change endou decided that we should rematch and agreed by kidou so the match begins ...raimon was swiftly dribbling through teikoku defenses and gouenji shoot " Fire Tornado ! " But stopped by genda " Power Shield ! " " Kidou ! " the ball was recieved by kidou " Activade Death Zone " sakuma and the two others jump and rotate in the air " Death Zone ! " but blocked by endou " God Hand ! " Then teikoku gakuen shoot once again but this time the shoot was much stronger " Kotei Penguin 2 ! " It broke through endou's god hand .Teikoku Gakuen took the lead point and the first half ended " (f/n) hibiki san called you " Yes , Coach ? " " What do you think about helping the foward to shoot through teikoku defenses ? " you nodded then you approch to the raimon aces gouenji and someoka " Power shield is a ratiotion from hitting the ground , true that it can block and shoot from far distand but the weakness of power shield is to shoot near to it " " Oh , i see...thanks for the advise (f/n) " " welcome ~ " the second half begin as the teikoku members dribble through raimon defenses but blocked by you " Ijigiken no Steal ! " and pass the ball to someoka " Please make it in ! " " Dragon Crush " blocked by power shield as predicted gouenji rushed front and shoot again " Fire Tornado ! " and this time the shoot broke through genda's power shield ,raimon tied the score . The ball was held by teikoku member as they dribble through raimon defenses then kidou gave a signal sakuma and the one member rushed foward of kidou " Kotei Penguin 2 ! " " God Hand V2 ! " as endou block the shoot his technical god hand has envolved and blocked the shoot " (f/n) Show them that how strong you are now ! " You received the ball and dribble through the defenses just when sakuma and kidou try to steal the ball you jump and shoot " Water Tornado V2 ! " Genda quickly get into defense " Power Shield V2 ! " the shield last for a moment but you shoot soon broke through it and scored a score so raimon won the match . All the member were shocked for a moment but soon cheer for the victory ! After all the people left , " (f/n) do we need to wait for you or something ? " " Its okay to go first i will catch up later " You answered as you are packing up your stuff . " (f/n) Sorry for the comment and will you forgive us ?" your turned around and saw teikoku player , you think for a moment and answer " Its Okay , I didn't care much about it so i will forgive you " " T-Thank You " as the members left after apologising sakuma came up to you " (f/n) Will you come back to teikoku gakuen ? " " No, i wont but this doesn't mean we are foe " " T-then are you free this sunday ? " " Yes,But why do you ask ? " " Can You accompany me to the zoo because kidou suddenly had something urgent to do so i have a extra ticket " " Um.....I Guess its okay to go to zoo once in a while " " Then lets meet up at the entrance in 10 a.m " you finished packing up your stuff and ready to leave " Sakuma , Thanks for the mail , Bye " you saw him blushing, smiled and left. " Sorry , For the waiting " " (f/n) You sure is a slow mover ! " everyone laugh and get up to the bus . You sat beside kazemaru the defender of raimon soccer club . " Today match were awesome ! Wasn't it (f/n) ? " " Yeah , kazemaru san weren't you in the track team before joining the soccer club and why do you wanted to join the soccer Club " " Because i was attracted by endou's feeling to soccer and i feel that i can run faster and more in the field " as you both chatted kurimatsu teased both of you " (f/n) and Kazemaru san were like couple ! " You blush so the same as he do " N-Nonsense ! " everyone laugh as they are on the way to a reastaurant named Rai Rai Ken . 

Endou : Wow, that is a good match 

Najil : Agreed , well my dear readers did you imagine while reading the story , if you did you will found that this story is a bit romance and funny or even epic 

Kazemaru&Sakuma : * Blush * 

Kidou,Endou&Najil : Mou, why do you guys still blush after the story ? 

Kazemaru : Well,its because of the story 

Sakuma : A-Agreed 

Najil : hahahaha XD You guys like the readers after all

Kazemaru&Sakuma : I-its not like that * Still Blushing and blush even more red * 

Najil : Well,its time so shall we say that minna ? 

Minna : Of Course 

Minna : Hope you enjoyed the story readers . Please do imagine while reading and the next chapter maybe will be coming out 1 or 2 weeks later its is because Najil san has too many work to do but she still hopes you all to enjoy and Bye Dear Readers~