five

"hey."

"how is she doing?"

"im worried."

"they wouldnt let me see her. why?"

"i just want to stop in and check on her."

"im okay if shes okay though."

"school sucks without her. can you tell her something for me?"

"i know youre worried but its best if we sit and wait this out. take care of yourself. focus on you, school, other friends, and family. the more you worry about her the longer it will take to heal. it will take time, lots of time, doctors say she is the most stubborn patient theyve ever had to deal with, but we will get there. all it takes is time and most importantly space. my family doesnt want you visiting. they dont think its a good idea. ill message you when its appropriate. take care dylan."

"i dont understand. please explain more. i was hoping billie and i could become closer, we already are quite close for how short of time we've known each other, but if im not even allowed to see her we'll be strangers by the time shes okay again. why do i have to be kept from her? i know her old friend josh visited but she told me they stopped that friendship way long ago. it doesnt make much sense. she needs a friend, please."

"the recipient you're sending to has chosen not to receive messages (Message 2109)."

-

yall gonna be fucked up by the end of this story i finally know what im doing with it and it aint cute lol we love a creative queen! anywho go listen to 'you should see me in a crown' peace out luv