Dumb and Dumber

(Y/N POV)

I wake up in my dorm obviously and get ready, I leave the bathroom and head to the kitchen I see Ningning and Koeun chatting I listen in and hear my name so I head over to them. "Why are you talking about me?" I ask them, they look at me surprised.
"Well MR. Han Se Min said you might be a solo artist and we are just a bit annoyed because you are the newest trainee" I look at them a bit shocked.
"It's not like I can do anything about it!" I say annoyed at them.
"We know it's just we will still find it unfair" I look at them I feel like I'm going to explode.
"If you have such a problem talk to him about it instead of gossiping!" Soon after hearing me yell, Yiyang the oldest comes through. "What's going on?" She asked
"Well ask the gossip blogs over here" I say and leave the dorm. I knew straight away they were going to get into trouble by Yiyang.
I go to the boys dorm, I knock on the door and a shirtless Hendery answers. I couldn't help but blush, he's a muscular guy and handsome as well.
"What's up Babe?" He asked I pushed him and he laughed, he knows I don't like it when he calls me babe. "Girls being girls, grandad" I replied, I know he hates being called that. He lets me in and shouts that I'm here and we see Xiao Jun practically run into the wall trying to give me a hug. I hug him back then I look and see that YangYang isn't there. "Where's YangYang?" I ask looking around the dorm to find him.
"He's got a photo shoot" I just nod as an response.
I sat down on the sofa and soon after Hendery and Xiao Jun joined me, we talk for a bit then Hendery had to leave for a photo shoot as well. So that just left me and Xiao Jun.
"Y/N What were you and the girls arguing about anyways?"
"They are annoyed because I might be a solo artist and I'm the newest trainee"
"That's so stupid! It's not like you can choose and the reason you might be a solo artist is because you're probably the best female trainee!"
"Thanks Xiao Jun" I say smiling happily
"You're so cute when you smile, well you're so cute even when you're not"
He made me blush, he always makes me blush. He's such a sweet guy and I remember when I first met him I definitely had a crush on him, Sometimes I think I still do.
I hear my phone go of and I try and get it out of my pocket but I realise it's not there, I look at Xiao Jun and see him standing up with my phone in his hand up in the air, I stand up and try to get it back from him but he's to tall, I decided to push him on the sofa and jump on him to get my phone back. I get it back but he starts tickling me.
"St-stop p-pl-please Xiao J-Jun!" I shout and he finally stops then I look and realise the position we are in, he's on top of me with our body's being really really close.
"X-Xiao J-Jun" I say shyly.     "Yeah Y/N?" He said with a smirk, he had lust in his eyes and it scared me a little I've never saw him look like that before. He started to lean in forward. "Are you scared?" He asked in a whisper right next to my ear.
"Of what?" I ask, I know what he's asking but I don't want to show it.
"Of losing your virginity?" I look at him in shock did he actually just say that? He started moving in closer and are lips were practically touching, I decided to close my eyes. Our lips just about touched when we hear the front door open, Xiao Jun jumps of me and we sit properly. Soon YangYang comes walking through.
Damn you YangYang I was just away to kiss him!