Why were you the only one available

All I could think about was Xiao Jun and what we almost did, are we stupid?
I decided to call Lucas but he wouldn't answer, there was only one more person I could think of and I have a feeling I'm going to regret this but I'm desperate.
"Hello?"
"Hello?"
"Can you come over I need someone to talk to?"
"Definitely I'm on my way"
Ten minutes later I here a knock on the door I stand up and open the door and hyper Jeno comes bursting through the door with snacks.
"What do you want to talk about?"
"Xiao and I almost kissed" he looked so surprised and started to shake me.
"What why him, I'm here kiss me!"
"Thirsty much?" I say sarcastically.
We both just laugh and we sit down and watch a drama.
"Oppa, why can't I stop thinking about Xiao Jun?"
"Maybe you like him? But why would you like him when you can have me!"
"Shut up!" I say pushing him
"Anyways I thought you and YangYang had a thing?"
"No YangYang is just a friend"
"Huh, wow he just got friend zoned!" He said laughing
"Friend zoned? No I'm just a friend to him as well, no sexual feelings!"
"Okay Damn chill, Umm I got to go, schedule!"
"K, bye" I say casually.
He leaves and I decided to call Xiao Jun, he answered straight away.
"Can you come over?" I ask straight away.
"Yeah sure be there in five!"
(Five minutes later)
I hear a knock on the door and Head to it but before that I make my cleavage more visible! Wait why am I doing this I think and cover my boobs up again.
"Hey" He said happily and hugged me, how could he be so casual right now!
"Umm can we talk about what happened"
"Yeah in a minute but first let me do something"
"Wh-" before I could say anything he puts his lips on mine.
I was tense at first but then I relax and kiss back. This is amazing, soon we stop to breath and he looks at me and that wasn't his usual happy face, that was a face full of lust I was honestly scared.
Then it happened.....