YangYang Ruins Everything

(Short chapter)

(Y/N POV)
"Y/N !!" He said an ran over to me and gave me a big hug.
"Hi Dumbest" I say while laughing still a bit Annoyed.
"What were you two doing?" He asked
"Uhhhhhh-"
"Watching a movie" Xiao Jun quickly buts in
"But there is nothing on the screen" YangYang responses
"It just finished" I said trying to help
He sits down between me and Xiao Jun, I pretty much put lasers through the back of his head why does he always have to ruing it!
I decided to leave and when I get to my dorm I see a girl
"Ugh who are you?" I ask curiously
She turned around and I couldn't believe it.
"Oh hi are you Y/N?"
"Yeah I am, yo-you are Boa!"
"Yup I am"
"W-why Are you here?" I ask not in a rude way
"Well you need to pack your stuff, you are moving into a dorm by yourself. You are going to be a solo artist, the company said I'm your favourite artist so I felt like I should tell you the news"
I started to freak out. I can't believe it I'm going to be a solo artist!
I run upstairs grab my stuff but I realise the girls aren't there, oh well. After I finish packing I go downstairs and get into the car and head to my new dorm.
I get to my dorm and it looked more like a house and it was, I get a fucking house!
I head inside and it was ace I actually think I'm the luckiest person right now!
I get my stuff organised and start my life in the house.

(I know it's really short but I have to go somewhere and I had only a little bit of time to write this)