Then it happend (short.... sorry)

(Your POV)

Then it happened, Hendery walked in on Xiaa Jun on top of me.
"Whow what did I just walk in on!?" He said shocked.
"You've walked in on nothing!" I say jumping up from the sofa.
"Well it wasn't nothing" Xiao jun said wrapping his arms around my waist and back hugging me. I turn and give him a slight smile.
"You two are so cute!" He squealed
"Who's so cute?" I look over and see YangYang, when he sees Xiao Jun's arm around my waist you could see his face drops.
"Oh umm I'm very happy for you guys" he said and walked out the dorm.
"I'm going to get him" Xiao Jun said and ran after him.

(YangYang pov)

I walkout the dorm because I'm raging! He knew I've had a crush on her for years now!
I then see him run after me so I just try and not explode in his face!
"Dude are you okay"
"Okay, OKAY YOU KNEW THAT I LIKED HER AND YOU STILL DO THAT! WHAT TYPE OF FRIEND ARE YOU!!" Okay I did explode but oh well.
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT SHE LIKES ME AND NOT YOU!"
"Wow it's very obvious who comes first in your life" I say and walk away from him.
I decided to go the dorm and just stay in my room.

(Xiao Jun PoV)

He leaves and damn I'm angry, yeah he likes her but I like her too and she likes me back is it so wrong for me to act on it. I go back inside and see Y/N she looks like she's been crying and I know it's about YangYang. I walk over to her and hug her and she hugs me back. "I ruined my relationship with him Xiao Jun, I ruined it!" She said balling her eyes out on my chest. "He loves you, he will always forgive you" I say to calm her down but it wasn't a lie. "Oppa you promise?" She said still crying.
"Maybe I should go......" Hendery says awkward and leaves the room.
Somehow he always makes something funny.

(Sorry I haven't wrote in awhile since I was on my holiday sorry)