That Happened

(Y/N PoV)

I wake up, sit up and look behind me to see Xiao Jun laying down next to me
I just giggle and walk through to the kitchen, I started to cook breakfast for him and I.
I soon hear a knock on the door I go and look through the peephole, my heart sunk when I saw my manager standing there I sprint through to my room while shouting 'in a minute!!' I get to my room and shake Xiao Jun up. "What?!" He said In a annoyed tone, forgot he wasn't a morning person, "my manger is at the door!" He shot up from the bed and he grabbed any evidence of him being there, I look around and realise that under my bed is the best option. "Under my bed" He looked at me confused.
"What?" He asked tilting his head like a dog. "GO!" I shout and he sprints and crawls under my bed. I make sure you can't see anything of his and go to the front door.
I open it, my manger barges in and starts to look around. "Xiao Jun wasn't at his dorm last night did he stay here?" She said annoyed. I shake my head and do my best acting, I should get an Oscar (Meryl Streep who) "No he hasn't" I say acting
Like I know nothing. " let me look around" she asked, I nod
I follow her around biting my nails when she gets close to my bed, she luckily doesn't look under the bed and agrees with me that he isn't here and leaves.
After she leaves I call him to come out from under the bed. "Jeez that was close" he said walking through to the hall fixing his hair. I help him because he was just making it worse. "Was it fun under there?" I say sarcastically. "Yeah definitely" He said irritated.
"I think I should go back to my dorm to get shouted at by my manger, fun fun fun fun fun fun fun!" He said annoyed and walked out while putting his shoes on. "Bye babe!" He shout closing the door, when the door closes I just burst out laughing. "That.Was.Hilarious!"

(Xiao Jun PoV)

I get back to my dorm and open the door, my manger stops pacing and rushes to me.
I was kinda hoping he would just hug me and say ' are you okay' but no, he walked over and smacked me. "Where the FUCK WERE YOU!?" He shouts in my face.
"Out" is all I respond and walk into my room and collapse on my bed, that was stressful.

( author Note)

Hello people of the world sorry I've been away for so long I've had huge writers block and literally couldn't think of anything, I do hope you like this update.

Bye bye then.