Just the Beginning

BPOV

                   My name is Isabella Marie Swan, but I prefer Bella, and I'm 17. I live with my dad, Charlie Swan, on the Native American reservation La Push, Washington. It is a wonder place and my best friend and crush, Jacob Black, always hangs out with me. Jacob. The name itself just screams handsome.

                   It was a normal August day, and I was hanging with Jake by First Beach. We were talking and laughing. The wind was picking up and blowing both mine and Jake's long hair.

                   "So, do you like anyone?" I asked, trying to be nonchalant.

                    "Well, there is this one girl..." He said looking down.

                     "Who is it? Do I know her?" I said not getting my hopes up.

                     "Um..Yeah, she lives on the rez." He replied.

                     "Who is it?" I said.

                     ".....It's you Bells." He said looking me drectly in the eye.

                     "......." I tried to say something but nothing would come out.

                     "It's ok Bells I knew you wouldn't feel the same." He stated getting ready to stand and leave. But I stop him by grabbing his wrist, with that he looked down at me confused.

                      "Of course I feel the same!!" I declared. Then, I stood up and kissed him with so much passion and love. He hesitated, but quickly recovered and kissed me back. I then pulled away and looked him in the eye.

                        "I love you." I said.

                        "I love you, too. Come on let's head back." He stated, and with that we walked back hand-in-hand. But this was only the beginning.