Victoria

JPOV

At the pack meeting that I held, the others were concerned with the unstanding threat that there was a new vampire lurking around La Push. We were all worried about the safety of the people within this community, and I was extremely worried about my Bella. 

I had to let out some steam from being so aggrivated about the new vampire so I went on patrol. I had to make sure that leech wouldn't make it anywhere near Bella or anyone else.

After partoling for several hours, I handed my shift off to Seth and Paul so that I could sleep for a few hours. I went to my bed to find Bella there in my clothes...the sight of it made me smile. I made my way into bed and wrapped my arms around her, her send lulling me to sleep.

I'll die before they have a chance to even touch her.

BPOV

I woke up to the beautiful sight of my Jake in  bed with me, I just wish that we could stay like this forever with him. I decided to make him breakfast because he was more than likely exhausted from the whole event yesterday, and that he would be extremely hungry.

I somehow made it out of Jake's arms and made my way to the kitchen. I was in the middle of making eggs when I felt two immensley strong arms go around my waist. I didn't even have to see who it was.

"Morning, baby. How'd you sleep?" I turned to see him looking gorgeous as always.

"I slept wonderful, until I was woken up by the amazing smell of your cooking, and I just had to get up to eat." He really is just my big personal teddy bear.

I finished up breakfast and we ate on the couch together, enjoying each others company. That was until the phone started to ring. Jake got up to answer it, looking upset that someone interrupted our special little moment.

"What?!" He obviously sounded annoyed, but after a few minutes with him repsonding 'yeah' 'uh huh'. he finally hung up and came back to the couch with me. However, he looked like he was ready to kill someone.

I climbed in his lap and his instantly calmed down. I waited a couple of seconds to ask him what was wrong.

"It was Sam. He had the brilliant idea of having a meeting with the Cullens to see if they had any information on the new leech." I knew that he was upset, but that he also wanted to deal with the red-head.

After that, we just lounged around the house until we had to go to the treaty line to deal with the Cullens. Jake insisted that I remain with him the whole time incase they tried to do anything. I agreed because they could be capable of anything. When we arrived they were all there, minus the creep himself.

"We held this meeting in regards of a new vampire that has made its appearence within La Push. All we know is that the vampire is possibly female with bright red hair. We were hoping that you would have some information about them." Sam regarded to the leeches across the creek. They looked quite surprised.

"It seems that you speak of Victoria, she is someone from Edward's dark past. She is extremely dangerous and loves to torture others. I would be careful when dealing with her. I would also like you to know that Edward is no longer apart of this coven, and that his current whereabouts are unknown to us." The blonde haired man said.

I couldn't believe that there is no information on where the creep could be, he could come out and get me at any moment. Of course Jake was shaking with rage beside me thinking the same thing.

Both sides talked for a while on what they thought, and that they would all work together to deal with the one called Victoria. Suddenly, there was the sound of a twig snapping evident and everyone from the pack and Cullen Coven were put on alert. Then I heard the voice of someone that I hoped I would never hear from again.

"Hello, my dear Isabella."

There he was...the creep himself...but he didn't come alone.