Soul-Mate

3 days later.... 

                                                                            JPOV

                         I was a werewolf, a strong one. I was the alpha of my pack. Ever since I phased I was told that I was to never have any contact with Bella. Bella....Bella.....Bella was all that I could think. I checked my phone...13 missed calls was what was on the screen, all were from Bella I couldn't take it any more. I had to see her.

                          I walked out of my house and ran to her..my love. I saw her room throught her window. The lights are still on and the windows open, I thought. I had to see her. I jumped and climbed the tree by her room. And maneuvered and jumped through her window.

                          I must have startled her because she gasped and jumped back when she saw me. "Bella....." when I said that she hugged me with as much strength as she had.

                           "Jake, where have you been? I have been worried sick!!" Never letting me go.

                           "I have been busy, but I wanted nothing but to see you." I said, and I pulled away when I looked her in the eyes I saw. I saw. Gravity wasn't the reason to keep me on Earth, she was. Did...Did I....just imprint?, I thought.

                           "Bella, I love you so much, and I have to tell you why I have been gone..." I said hoping that she would listen.

                           "What is it?" She asked unsure.

                           "Bella........I am a werewolf, and you are my soulmate, my imprint." Next thing I knew she was falling down, but I was able to catch her. I knew it wouldn't end well.