11

YOUR P.O.V
"Awww, come on. Don't be like that to me" Owen request with the voice that sound like he was just talking to a little kid. In this scenario, I'm the little kid to him. I just look at him from the edge of my eyes before turning my head more to the side so he can't see my face.

Now I was pouting like a little kid and it was a little bit embarrassing. I can hear hims sigh from the other side before fingers were holding my chin, turning my head to face Owen.

"I'm sorry. You know your cute when you pout like that". A tick mark just grow on my forehead before I pull his hand that was holding my chin deeper into the dome, making his full body to be in contact with the bars.

I started biting his arm, not to hard to make it bleed but its hard to make a bruise and a bite mark on it. He started to move his body in pain and begging me to ket his arm go. I stopped for a minute before biting him again, making 2 marks on his arm. When I was finish, I let go of his arm.

"What was that for?!" he whisper shouted again towards me, rubbing the mark on his arm. I just rolled my eyes before I laid my forehead against the bars. I don't know why a little stress was creeping up on me.

The sound of a button being pressed takes my attention away from dozing off. I look towards it and Owen was the one who pressed it. My face turned into a meaning of what-are-you-doing?.

The gates starting to open slowly, little creaking sound can be heard from the movements. I moved away a little bit from the gate, watching the gate moved until it stopped mid way to the top. I take my gaze away from the gates and onto the man who was sitting in front of me. In the dome. Even though he just sit down bot to far away from the gate, he is still in the dome that I was in.