24.

YOUR P.O.V
I pull my head out of the gate and walk back to the others. What was I thinking? Wanting to take a tiny bite of Owen? Sure he looks delectable and etc but do I really want to risk it all? I shake my head slowly and focus myself on getting over to the girls. When I finally arrive, there were only bones of the pig, clean from its meat. 

"Look who's here," Charlie says making me shot my head up at her. She looks at me with anger and sarcasm lay on her face and voice. Here we go.

"Why did you decide to come back, 'Alpha'? I thought you wanted to spend some time with Owen."

"I have a pack to take care of."

"Is that so?" Charlie comes closer tome, tilting her head up to reach my level with a smug look. Is she challenging me?

"Yes." She bites my neck right after, making me scream in pain. I shake my body around in an attempt to get her off of me without hurting her but since she's not budging, I bite her head near the eye. She lets go of me, my blood all around her mouth. I glance down at the spot she bit me and blood trickling down the fresh wound. Damn her.

"What were you thinking?!" Blue shouted at Charlie. Charlie is sent flying to the ground by Blue headbutting her on the chest. Charlie skidders to her feet slowly and take a last look at us before she left for some part of the dome.

"Are you okay?" Delta asks and I just nod at her. I guess I deserve to get hurt by Charlie. I turn around and walk away from the scene, wanting to forget about what just happen. We never fought like this just because of a human before. I pass through some plants and finally take a seat when I'm in one corner of the dome near the gate. 

The sound of the ground crunching makes takes my attention and I look up. Blue. She looks quite concerned for a cold raptor. She takes a seat next to me and we're silent for a few moments. The atmosphere upon us is quite...awkward to be frank. 

"Are the others with Charlie?" I ask. I can feel her eyes on me for a few seconds before she looks back to the ground or somewhere.

"Yes. They're trying to reason with her."

"Tell me, do you think I deserve to be bitten by her?" I look at Blue and she looks back at me. Her face doesn't show any emotion and it's quite hard to tell what she's thinking with that kind of face. 

"I don't think you deserve it, You were only trying to protect Owen."

"Yes, but I made her upset."

"Then it's her fault for being immature." I sigh at her answer and lay my head down, thinking about the decisions that I have made today. Some of them are quite bad in my opinion but what about their opinion? Do they think the same? I don't know. I hiss through my teeth because of the stinging sensation that came from the wound. I need to get this healed.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it does not."

Blue snorts at my answers and she licks my wound without warning. I shiver at the feeling, quite disgusted that it has to be licked by someone else just because it won't have a big infection on it.

"Do you have to do that?"

"Would you rather get this wound worse?"

I shook my head and she kept licking it. For a raptor, smart. After some time, she finally stops and we just talk to each other for the rest of the day, taking some walks, and avoiding Charlie for the time being until she cools down.

The sun falls down to the West and the moon rises up, the sky turning dark and stars appear. The thing that lights up this place is the dim lights on every edge of the dome and the moon that shine before us. It's quite a chilly night. Blue already set off to go see the others so they can rest while I'm planning to see Owen again. I need his help to heal this wound up.