13.

YOUR P. O. V
Why did I do that to him?! That was the only question that was bouncing around my head. I was pacing back and forth, looking down to the ground deep in thoughts. Meanwhile, the others just watch my every movement here and there. Echo groaned before she came over to me and nudged her head onto my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts and give my attention to her.

"You have to stop with your pacing, it's killing my head. Anyways, we're about to be feeded in a few minutes. So I suggest we go to the middle of the dome" she suggested before she starts walking away from me with the rest. I look up into the sky, looking at the position of the sun before agreeing with her mentally. It's almost 13.30 or something. I followed them after some time looking at the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pushed some branches away with my head before I finally arrived at the middle of the dome. The others were already looking up with their tails wagging left and right again. I look up and Owen was the one who's going to feed us. Again.

"Blue, where's your Alpha?" he asked, throwing a chunk of meat towards her. She jumped and bite that chunk of meat, swallowing it instantly when she was on the ground. She look up again at him and shakes her head left and right, answering 'no' to his question. I was kinda shocked that she understands what his saying to her.

I think Owen spotted me, since I can feel eyes burning into my skull from above. I look up at him, making eye contact with him. I started walking into the light, not breaking the eye contact at all until he turned his head away and started running off somewhere. I sighed mentally before I cone closer to Delta. She have some chunk of meat left with her and it was pretty big so I think I can have that chunk of meat.

"Hey Delta, can I have some of the leftovers?" She looked at the food that I mentioned before she look back at me.

"I'll have some bite first and then you can eat the rest....... if that's okay with you." She stated, lowering her head a little bit after she realized what she just said to me. I just nodded my head and sit in front of her, motioning my head for her to eat first. She beamed at me before munching on the chunk of meat.

After some time, she stops munching and toss the rest of the meat to me. I thanked her for her kindness before eating the rest of the meat. I finished the chunk of meat and suddenly I smell something good. Really good.

I followed the scent after telling the others to stay put at where they are or go back to the cave. The scent was getting stronger when I come closer to a door. It smells like.......... Salmon? I don't know what is it but I really like the scent.

So, I run into the door and started eating the meat. The room was dark and the only source of light was from the opened door. But that didn't last long
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It closed and clicked, meaning that I was locked. Inside the room. In the dark.