-one-

Warning: You are about to enter the mind of a sinner.

~~~

Obsession.

A devilish common trait that occurs when one simply allows their mind to be taken captive by either materialistic objects or harmful substances.

My obsession is perfection.

But not the adjective itself.

No.

Perfection has a heartbeat.

Warm flesh...

Skin whiter than winter's first snowfall...

Tempting plump lips redder than the rich blood that circulates routinely throughout the veins of a human body...

Perfection has piercing emerald speckled eyes that possess the ability to melt colossal sized icebergs within mere seconds.

The embodiment of naked beauty.

Yes.

Perfection is my obsession.

Perfection is Irene Bae.

Irene, Irene.

Never would I have imagined that such a name could torment me so sweetly--

So unforgivingly.

That name held no mercy for my animalistic desires.

A day's worth of pent-up frustration would erupt in an unavoidable wave of repressed passion behind the closed doors of my bedroom. Anxious fingers would sneak shamelessly past the elastic of my panties in the wee hours of the night. That name--her name would spill greedily from my mouth along with a nasty combination of profanities no sixteen-year-old should ever be capable of constructing.

I was loud.

I was wild--not an ounce of consideration for my slumbering mother who was only a few steps down the hall.

I didn't care.

Irene...Irene!

I moaned for her...screamed her name as if she'd appear before me and take over my aching hand's busy work.

But it wouldn't be that easy, would it?

This was, after all, Irene Bae; Horangi high's very own Mary Sue.

She has the clichéd 'goody two shoes' complex down to a tee.

She isn't a Jesus freak but she spouts out bible verses here and there to guide those whom she thought had strayed from the holy path she herself had spent seventeen years of precious life paving.

She's top of the class, cheer captain, class president
--
A saint.

Consistently active in school events, organizes fundraisers, donates to various charities, volunteers at soup kitchens during her spare weekends--

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Just...perfect in every which way.

She leads the perfect life.

The loving family.

The squeaky clean reputation.

So damn beautiful, I swear God himself input an odd amount of extra time in crafting and sculpting every refined feature that frames her face.

She's Horangi's prized possession.

Everyone completely worships her.

Irene Bae did not discriminate.