-nine-

Sin your heart out.

~~~

After waiting for a decent amount of time to pass, I stalked back inside the gymnasium, the deafening screams immediately greeting me at the door.

Horangi's mascot, a very poorly designed caricature of a dragon, had taken full control over the court, back flipping and showboating with the audience practically foaming at the mouth for more.

I gazed down over the railing to see Seungyoon reunited with the rest of the basketball team in the athlete section where their adoring public could shower glory upon them.

You'll never keep me away from her...

No one can.

That's when my phone buzzed with a new text alert.

What did he want?

-IB

My eyes shifted to the opposite side of the court and instantly located Irene sitting crossed legged on the shiny flooring, whispering and pointing at the idiotic mascot.

She didn't look it, but I knew she was restless as hell.

I smirked.

He wanted to talk.

-xxx

I received a reply in seconds.

About what?

-IB

You.

-xxx

She punched in her next response with lightning fast finger strokes.

...Did he find out?

-IB

There it was.

The million-dollar question I waited for.

My smirk contorted evilly.

Also her fault.

Distress just looks so damn sexy on her, I couldn't help myself.

Let's see my little monster sweat.

I didn't reply well over a minute, which prompted Irene to send another text.

Well...did he?

-IB

A dozen more texts were sent simultaneously when I continued to evade her messages.

You'd tell me if he found out, wouldn't you?

-IB

So did he?

-IB

Why aren't you saying anything?!

-IB

Seulgi...don't do this to me.

-IB

Please tell me, please...

-IB

Oh God.

She's begging.

It's making me so...

The earsplitting screech of the cheer coach's whistle signaled for the cheerleaders to return to the court. Irene's psychically ill deposition remained glued in the cross-legged position, vacantly staring down at the laminated flooring underneath her while the rest of the girls flinted back into view.