-three-

Beware: The following content contains sins. Read at own risk.

~~~

I bit my lip hard in anticipation as I spotted Irene slowly making her way toward me from down the emptying hallway, her arms hugged defensively around her chest with keen jade eyes trained on my tranquil position against the stairwell banister.

"Let's get this over with..." She sighed, curtly gesturing with her elbow in the direction of the south wing's entrance, indicating that she wanted me to go first.

"As you wish, your majesty." I chuckled.

We walked in a strained silence, the lumbering pressure between us building each step we took. Every now and again, I'd glance over my shoulder to see my chocolate haired desire sluggishly following my lead several paces behind me.

She definitely didn't trust me.

I love it.

After rounding an eerily sharp corner, we reached our destination. I briefly rummaged in my blazer pocket for my master key and unbolted the paneled wood door. From the doorway, Irene's bag could be seen splayed out across the gritty floor with a few textbooks and sheets of paper spilling from the zippered opening. Her entire aura brightened when she saw her discarded bag. She began to head inside to retrieve it but stopped midway.

"You first..."

I smirked.

She's so fucking cute

"Relax, I won't try anything funny."

"Do you think I'm stupid?" She asked rhetorically.

"I won't. I swear."

She continued to stare at me cautiously, glued in place.

"...How can I trust you?"

I swiftly took her hand in mine and pushed the key through her fingers. I then further proved my trustworthy intentions by leisurely walking backward into the classroom with my hands held high above my head in surrender.

Both baffled and relieved, Irene darted past me inside the room and bent down to her bag where she began reloading it's scattered contents.

I observed her, fascinated at how easy it was to lure her into my false sense of security.

Oh, Irene...you perfect, beautiful fool...

I allowed her to finish packing her bag and even let her strap it to her shoulder, the key still clenched tightly in her palm.

"Thank you..." The trusting beauty said to me politely with a small bow then turned for the doorway, completely unaware of the fact that I was about to blindside her.

I forcibly wrenched Irene away from the door by the strap of her bag, which caused the key to fly out of her hand and clang to the ground. Leaving no room for hesitation, I skillfully retrieved the key, slammed the door shut and rebolted the lock all while trying to fight off a wildly resisting Irene who somehow latched herself onto my arm.

My groan mixed in along with her panicked gasp as I pushed against her, inevitably sandwiching her between the locked door and my body. She struggled like hell, but because I held her at an angle, it was easy to overpower her. I dropped her bothersome bag and blindly kicked it into a random corner.

A strangled whine sounded from her throat the harder I meshed our bodies together, her intoxicating strawberry essence dizzying all of my common senses but I managed to keep composed.