Amara Aven

Name

Amara Aven

Alias

Little Death (only her close friends call her this) Her nickname comes from the meaning of her name which is "The one who escapes Death"

Age

17

Gender

Female

Sexual/romantic orientation

Heterosexual

Title

Youngest Princess of Aven

Appearance

Maggie Duran

Amara has shoulder length brown curls that are usually a tangled mess until the girl attacks the strands with a brush

Amara has shoulder length brown curls that are usually a tangled mess until the girl attacks the strands with a brush. She's quite small, having stopped growing at 5'3. She's quite petite in weight as well as she's merely 100 lbs but could output all of the guards of her Kingdom. Sue to her small stature Amara is forced to workout and train harder than any of her singling to be able to defend herself. Also, she's quite flat chested and doesn't have much of a bum but could still lure people in with her beautiful hazel eyes and charming smile.

Personality

Like her father, Amara has quite the temper, though doesn't control it as well as the king does. She's sarcastic and don't care to speak her mind, telling the truth whenever she sees fit no matter who is in front of her. The girl is a firecracker just waiting to explode, always being the talkative and outgoing one in the castle and bonus off of walls. Amara quite easily attracts people but she hates the majority of who's he meets, having trust issues. She refuses to let anyone get too close to her and will use someones weakness against them when she see's fit and if necessary. The girl guards her heart, only letting the few she truly loves see her kind nature.

Weaponry

Twin black crescent swords

bow and arrows

Family

The Royal Aven Family