The Broken Warrior

Full Name

Camilla Rose Santos

Nickname

Cami

Ella

Titles:

The Broken Warrior

The Traitor

The Lost One

Age

18

Gender

Female

Sexuality

Bisexual but leans towards guys

Haircolor

Brown

Eyes Colour

Hazel Green

Height

5'6

Weight

120

Tattoos/Markings

She has a  jagged diagonal scar across her collar bone and teeth scars on her neck

Face Claim

Phoebe Tonkins

Wolf Appearance

Wolf Appearance

Personality

Camila is a quiet person unless she feels like she has to talk, meaning times when people challenge her or piss her the hell off. The girl prefers to stay alone considering whenever she's around people they ask about her pack that had been killed.  She's quick to tear someone a new one if they dare bring the incident up, knowing it will always haunt her no matter what. The girl has many demons in her head and is terrified of the dark, where her inner demons can truly come out and torment her. Cami will never forgive herself for her packs death and this had made the girl smile much less. she's more of a carcass walking around, giving a fake smile to her friends and barely ever showing any true feelings of happiness. She doesn't believe she deserves it after she killed the people she loved most. 

Backstory

Camila was the daughter of the Alpha of her pack, and she was to be married to an enemy Alpha as a sign of peace and an alliance. This was pushed upon her by her father since their pack was weaker than their enemies and they needed more members to help them in case of a future attack. Cami immediately refused this arrangement since the Alpha she had to marry was known for his violent ways and was much older than her. When she refused him, the Alpha killed her whole pack. Cami's mother helped her escape but the girl still watched her mother get torn apart. Now, the girl trains day in and out, making sure she is strong enough to kill the Alpha who had killed her people.