Katalina Viotme

『ROLE』

Blonde Curls and Pink Lips

『NAME』

Katalina Viotme (But most call her Lina)

『TITLES』

Lady Kalatlina (Daughter of a Duke) 

『AGE』

19

『GENDER』

Female

『SEXUALITY』

Bisexual

『APPEARANCE』

Ashley Benson

PERSONALITY

Lina was almost as conniving as they get when she needed to be, playing off her sweet look until she got what she wanted. She hides how truly smart she in behind her dumb blonde cliche so that no one would see her as a threat, preferring to work behind the scene rather than taking credit for being the mastermind. She acts quite bubbly and giggles almost after every other sentence when she's around the people she doesn't trust. Lina always acts in ways that would either benefit her or her best friend, not being one to care for the people who aren't close to her. However, Lina has a weakness, her desire to find love and acceptance n the world of demons where she stands out and doesn't quite fit in. 

HISTORY』

Katalina is the daughter of a duke and duchess, the couple being close to the kingdom therefor bringing her to the castle as a child. At home her father wasn't one of kindness, hating that he was given a daughter and not the son he had been dreaming of raising. He never truly liked Katalina and din't care to give her any attention. Her mother did what she could and was the one who taught Lina how to bake, this being the only time she felt any love from her parent. When her parents took her to the castle she wandered the halls and began to learn the secrets of the kingdom, being small enough to hide and eavesdrop. Her parents were killed when she was fifteen, making the girl move into the castle due to her parents close relations with the kingdom. Even though she despised her father, she adored her mother and speculated that they were murdered by the royals. Lina soon developed her new persona of a bubbly and ignorant girl, knowing she would be eliminated as she was seen as a threat. 

『POWERS』

She has the power to bend black fire to her will, the flames being almost impossible to extinguish until she wants. 

『WEAPONS』

She has a poison black dagger in the side of her boo that she always keep on her. She refuses to part with it and finds a new hiding spot for it if she has to discard her boots.