6.

Interview with Tom Holland

bold: tom
italic: interviewer

Please welcome Tom Holland!
Hello! Nice to be here!
Ah. It's our pleasure. So today we are going to ask you some questions, is that okay?
Of course.
So, Tom how has filming been so far?
It's been really fun! I really enjoy filming with the cast and everything, even with Zendaya's constant teasing.
So, is there any romantic relationship between you and Zendaya?
No. There isn't any.
Oh, I'm so sorry for asking.
It's fine, darling. I don't really mind people shipping us, to be honest.
Anyways, how is working with Robert Downey Jr.?
He's absolutely amazing. I honestly was starstruck when I met him. I was like, "OMG it's Robert Downey Jr.!"
Oh my gosh. I'm pretty sure that would be all of our reactions.
*chuckles* Yeah, that's pretty accurate.
So, I heard that y/n is going to be in the new Spiderman movie as your love interest. What are some of your opinions on her?
I personally believe that she is an amazing actress in her television shows and movies. She's very beautiful and has so much potential. I'm really excited to work with her.
Aww. That's so sweet of you!
I'm pretty sure that I would break down if she saw this.
*laughing* Then I will make sure to send this to her. Is there anything going on between you two? I mean you guys are quite flirtatious on Instagram.
Um. Well, it's complicated. But, no. We do that as friends. Joking. That's all. But I am currently seeing somebody else. I don't know how y/n  feels.
I'm afraid that's all the time that we have today. Thank you so much Tom for the fabulous interview.
Anytime. Pleasure to be here.