17.

Third Person POV

Y/N walked onto the porch of Adison Meyar's house. She remained calm as she went into Instagram live.
"Hey guys. So, please screen record starting now. You'll see why." Y/N said to the viewers of her live. 2,000,000 people viewing. She placed her phone by her side. Y/N knocked on the door. Adison opened up, the smile that was on her face, turned into fear. Y/N smiled sweetly at her.
"Hey! Can we talk?" Y/N asked. Adison looked at her suspiciously.
"Y-yeah." Adison allowed her inside. Y/N stepped in. She placed her phone face down on the kitchen island as she took a seat on one of the stools. Adison took the seat across from her. 
"So, what do you want to talk about?" Adison said nervously.
"Oh, I wanted to talk about the situation." Y/N folded her hands. Adison gulped.
"Uh. Yeah. What about it?" Adison started.
"Just explain to me. About why you do this. Start from day one." Y/N said. Adison became more cocky.
"What happens if I do?" Adison sassily said.
"I might forgive you for everything. And maybe we can be friends." Y/N said, no change in expression at all.
"What if I don't?" Adison asked, a little more gentle this time.
"Then there's no closure. It's your choice. I don't really care what you choose, I just want to end this." Y/N said flatly. Adison sighed.
"Fine. I'll explain. It all started in elementary. I was the prettiest, most popular, and everyone loved me. I was a queen. But then, you came along. Everyone shifted their attention from me to you. My crush at the time, Brian liked you. I was jealous. Everyone wanted to be your friend, even I tried, but you were always loyal to sticking with a small group of friends. We were classmates, not besties. It wasn't enough to get me popular again, so I dropped it. You were the new popular girl. I hated it," Adison's tone became sour. "I hated that you had all the fame. I thought that it would fade during high school. But it didn't. I finally was dating Ethan. But, did I love him? No. He was popular and attractive. I knew that he could boost me up. But, it still wasn't enough. You were still more popular than I was. Then, Brian asked you out. Both of you were popular, so you skyrocketed.
I hated that you were advancing quicker than me. I turned to Brian again. He loved you, but you said that you would never have sex with him. That's where I came through, I gave him what he wanted. He said that he would drop you for me, but he didn't. I still persisted though. I wanted you to catch us. To get this over with. Then you did, when I was being obnoxiously loud. Seeing you heartbroken fulfilled me. I cheated on Ethan, but I didn't care. I thought that you dumping Brian would make people hate you, but the opposite happened. People felt bad for you because I fucked your boyfriend! That wasn't the plan. So, I turned back to Brian. We started dating and he would go out and hook up with other chicks, but. I broke it off because it had no benefit to me. When you became an actress and a singer, you got more fame. I tried to do the same, but my manager at the time said that being an Instagram model was easier and would get me more fame so, I obliged. I became an Instagram model and became popular, but you were ahead of me. So when I found out that you like Tom, I planned on taking him. But, he wasn't well known so, I waited. When he was casted in a Marvel movie, I jumped. He was oblivious to my lies. He wanted love and he thought that I could give it to him. He was wrong. But, you were having a thing with Grayson. So, I did what I did in high school. I cheated on Tom with Grayson. Man, did both boys love you, but I managed to seduce them. Then it all fell apart, because they both loved you and realized my plan. You fucked it up. I do this out of revenge, Y/N. You fucked up my popularity. So, I fucked up your life." Adison concluded, a smug look on her face. Y/N sat there, no expression crossed her face. She got up and picked up her phone.

"Well, thanks for the explanation, but I don't forgive you." Y/N said while heading to the door.
"You said that you would forgive me!" Adison exclaimed.
"I said that I might. And I don't. I'm not gonna forgive someone who's still out to get me." Y/N said. "Oh, and now you're exposed." Y/N lifted her phone up, revealing the livestream that caught all of the audio.
"Wait! Maybe we can fix this!" Adison exclaimed, fear lacing her words.
"I think that I'm okay. Good luck!" Y/N replied flatly and walked out of the door. She ended the livestream and sighed. Time to let hell break loose.

a/n: thank you for 600 readssss!!!!! ilysmmm!!!!! this was a juicy chapter and y/s/n moments are gonna happen in the next chapter(s). okay bye!