22.

Text Conversation with Y/Nr and Tom Holland

my baby 😘💛
hey. we need to talk.

tom holland
yeah...

my baby 😘💛
i'm so sorry for acting like how i did. if you wanna take z to the premiere then that's totally fine. harrison agreed to take me but he's probably not gonna go with me. i just wanted to go with you so bad. and when you hinted that you were embarrassed of our relationship, i didn't know what to do. you have every right to be mad at me. i just love you so much. i loved you the day that we met on set of chaos walking and i know that z is amazing. i trust you guys so i understand if you wanna go for good publicity. i know that you said that you wanna talk, so if you wanna break up, that's fine. just know that i love you and i always will.

tom holland
baby...

tom holland
i never reached out to you to break up with you. i wanted to know if you wanted to go to the premiere with me. you are the most gorgeous human being on earth. never forget that. i love you with all my heart. i don't like z that way at all.

my baby 😘💛
tom...

my baby 😘💛
i would love to go to the premiere with you.

my baby 😘💛 changed tom holland to lover boy ❤️🕷

lover boy ❤️🕷
ofc baby. but don't ever tell yourself that im sneaking around behind your back. i love you to the moon and back.

my baby 😘💛
i dunno its hard not to. there's so much competition, especially in this industry. like, you deserve so much better.

lover boy ❤️🕷
baby. you're the only one that i love.

my baby 😘💛 liked a text

lover boy ❤️🕷
can i come over?

my baby 😘💛
ofc babe

lover boy ❤️🕷
omw

read 3:12 pm