12.

DM conversation with @y/n  and @tomholland2013

bold: y/n
italic: tom

hey. can we talk?
sure. what's up?
no. like in person.
umm okay.
where are you?
my house.
okay i'm omw.
read at 12:34 A.M.

At y/n's house

Tom Holland's POV

My hands shook as I knocked her front door. I was a mess. Hair tousled, tears streaming down my face. The thought of losing my best friend, correction, my crush, made my heart ache. I lost her to Grayson. A guy that I befriended at an event months ago. We talk on a daily basis. I talk about how much I am in love with y/n and he consoled me. Yet, he decides to do this to me. I hate myself for letting this happen. I lost the most perfect girl in the world. And I can't do anything. My life has been wrecked. Harrison has tried getting me out of the house, but I refuse. I only leave the house for filming. Adison has been going out late and coming home with love bites on her body, but I don't care. I just drink to ease the pain away. I feel the vodka burning after a shot has been launched down my throat. The mixture of beers and other alcohols have taken a toll on me. I constantly throw up. My hair is tucked away in a hoodie. The one that y/n gave me on my birthday. The door opens breaking my thoughts. I look straight into her eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes. The ones that I can get lost in. I look at her face.
Her nose.
Her eyes.
Her cheeks.
Her lips.
Soft and pink.
Oh, how I just want to crash my lips onto hers. But, I can't.
And I will probably never be able to.
I break down. I sob and hiccup. My tears streaming down my face. She hugs me tightly. How I love her touch.
Only if she knew what she has done to me.
I sob into her shoulder, knowing that I can't have her.
Knowing that tomorrow morning, I will wake up and know that I am not hers.
Knowing that I am not the one that she wants.
I sob and hiccup harder. She guides me into the house. Seated on the couch. My head in my hands.
"Tom. What happened?"
"y/n"
"Tom, tell me."
I look into her eyes. They are laced with worry and compassion.
"I don't know. It's selfish."
"Tom."
"It doesn't matter."
"Yes, it does matter because it's making you cry."
"I love someone and they love somebody else."
"Who?"
"What would you do, y/n?"
"Well, I would tell them."
I look at her.
She looks at me.
I'm
lost
in
her
eyes.
"I love you, y/n l/n."
She just looks at me. I fucked up.
"I already know that you don't feel the same."
"I never said that, Tom."
I looked at her, hope in my eyes. That was shattered. Grayson Bailey Dolan.
"You love Grayson."
"I love him as a friend. We always have been friends, Tom. I don't really like him that way."
"You're just saying that."
"No, I'm not."
"Well, did you tell him?"
The room was
Silent.
"No."
"See?"
"Have you told Adison?"
"No."
"See?"
"It doesn't matter. She's cheating on me."
"What?!"
"She comes home late with love bites all over her body."
"Huh."
"What?"
"Same with Grayson."
"What?!"
"I mean he comes home late, but he says that he has rashes on his neck."
"Let's go."
"What? Where?"
"My house. Adison is there. Probably with the culprit."
"C'mon! Let's find out who it is!"
And with that, y/n dragged me outside and into my car. Little did we know, this was the start of our relationship.

a/n: thank you so much for being so patient with me!
 thank you for reading! i love you all. mwah.

your personal spiderman fan
-haylee