10.

DM conversation with @y/n and @graysondolan

bold: y/n
italic: grayson

hey can i come over?
im sorry, but im not home rn. i can talk though. what happened?
it's about tom and adison
what happened? spill the tea shistar.
so, you know how i told adison that i liked tom?
yeah
so she started dating him after i told her.
wtf
i dunno. i feel so dumb now. i just found out and i really thought that i had a connection with tom.
awww babe. you're too good for them.
but gray! we are almost done with filming and i don't even know if i can still talk to him.
did he tell you that he had a gf?
no
did he hint it?
no
did he bring his gf to set?
no
did he say that he was taken?
no. gray what's the point of this?
babe, you're so naive.
gray...
it's obvious that he likes you! he didn't say shit about him having a gf.
gray. that's not even logical thinking.
think about it. why wouldn't he have told you? why wouldn't have he brought her on set?
gray. i was dumb to think that he would like me. i liked him, but adison took his heart. it's normal.
hey, you wanna come to my place?
i don't know gray...
pleaseeeeeee i have food
im on my way
lmao

At Grayson Dolan's house

Grayson's POV

I opened the door to be met with a puffy-eyed y/n. The girl that was always giddy and could make everyone smile was crying. Her hair messily thrown in a bun. Leggings. A red sweater engulfing her torso. When she saw me she smiled weakly and I engulfed in a hug. Her feet dangling in the air. Sobs muffled by my purple sweater. Tears seeping through the material. I embraced her and cherished every moment. Chest to chest. Her face in the crook of my neck. I set her down on the couch. Sitting close to her. Her head rested on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. She was playing with the strings of my sweater, twirling them around her finger. Sounds of the Disney movie played in the background, slurred and foggy in my ears. Her h/c hair tickling my chin. I rested my head on hers.
"I missed this." she whispers, barely audible.
"So did I." I said. That was a lie. I didn't miss this. I missed her. But I knew that she would never feel the same. I waited for her. Watched her get hurt over guys who didn't see the perfection that was in front of them. I saw how she would cry over them and I would console her. Watched how she used to drink to get rid of the pain. I listened to her slurred words. Tucked her in bed. I watched how she would fall asleep in my arms, breathing softly. I listened to the drunken words that came out of her mouth. None said that she secretly loved me. How she wanted me. None. I watched her evolve into who she is today. Into a beautiful, talented girl. The same one that I fell in love with 12 years ago. I was intoxicated. She was like a drug. I knew that I could never have her. A 2 year age difference. 18 to 20. Same as Holland. 20 to 22. I remember how the vodka burned my tongue and throat as it went down. Shot after shot. The mixing of drinks. The sweaty bodies. The sexual tension in the air. But it was never enough. All the girls that loved me. They were never enough. Because they were never her. I let out a sigh. y/n perked up.
"Gray, what's wrong?" she asked, worry laced in her tone. I locked eyes with hers. I wish that I could tell her everything. I love you and it kills me everyday knowing that I can never be with you. It hurts to see you like this. It hurts to see you crying over guys. It hurts to see you chase other guys for them to break your heart.
"Nothing. I'm fine"
"No you aren't Gray."
"I love you."
Silence.
Heart pounding.
Heavy breathing.
Tension.
I fucked up.
"Y-you what?"
Just commit Grayson.
"I love you."
"Gray..."
"It's fine. I know that you love Tom."
Heartbreak.
Shattered like glass.
Daggers to the heart.
"I love you too."
"Don't pity me."
"I was waiting for you to say that."
"And I was waiting for you to realize that I was here."
"Gray."
"Go with Tom."
"Grayson. Listen to me."
Her voice.
Her tone.
Everything about her.
I was addicted.
A drug.
"You're going to hurt me again. I can't. I know how you feel. I'm like a brother to y-" I was cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine.
Paralyzed.
Adrenaline.
My hands found their way to her waist. Hers on my neck.
Soft and gentle.
Passionate yet sweet.
The lips were removed. I looked at her. My thoughts jumbled up. Longing for her touch. Shock.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."
"It's okay."
"I don't know how I feel."
"What?"
"I've loved you for the longest time. You were always with someone else. I drank and dated to get over you. But the thoughts still lingered."
"y/n?"
"Yes?"
"Will you go out with me?"
"Of course."
Sweet.
Kind.
Perfect.
Everything that I wanted.
Love.
The feelings were strong.
Little did she know. They were slowly fading.

a/n: i kinda love this chapter. i like them together. but i love tom too much to let it be like this. but, do you guys like chapters like these? It was fun to write, so lmk if you want me to write more like this. thank you for over 200 reads!!!! ahhhh!!! also thank you for the support. i read all of your comments and love the support. i see you raya1989 and Someone3535
hehehe. okay remember to comment and vote! love you all!

your crazy spiderman fan
haylee