The photoshoot

After a little while, they had become slightly more comfortable with the situation, mostly because they had drank more by that time but still, they were enjoying themselves and making jokes to ease the tension.

Taehyung had become confident enough to tell Jungkook what he needed him to do and Jungkook would happily try his best to do it.

"Could you open your legs a little bit more?" Taehyung asked from behind the camera. Jungkook spread his legs further, looking into the camera in a seductive way. Taehyung was surprised by how easy this was for Jungkook, he made it seem so natural.

Every time Jungkook would look into the camera, it would make Taehyung's heart race. It felt as if the younger was staring right at him through the camera. Taehyung licked his lips at the sight.

"Could you, maybe, touch yourself? J-Just a little?" Taehyung asked nervously. "You don't have to if you don't feel comfortable though." Jungkook wanted to impress the elder by seeming professional so, much to Taehyung's surprise, he slowly reached towards his length.

He started by stroking his inner thighs, teasing himself for the camera. Taehyung had already captured all of the shots he needed for the shoot, he considered these shots as more of a personal bonus and a little bit of entertainment for the both of them since they had been working for so long.

Jungkook couldn't take any more teasing, his cock was now fully hard and flushed a cute pink colour. He wrapped his fingers around his length and slowly started to stroke his cock.

Taehyung watched eagerly through the lens, taking the occasional picture of the scene. Jungkook let out a small whimper and bit his lip, looking down at what he was doing to himself.

"You like that, don't you?" Taehyung whispered from behind the camera. Jungkook nodded, starting to sweat a little. Taehyung didn't know that Jungkook could hear him, making him blush a similar colour to Jungkook's cock. He decided to go with it and continue talking.

"Feels good, doesn't it kitten?" Jungkook didn't even question the pet name, he simply nodded again, spreading his legs further. He released his lip from in between his teeth, assuming that Taehyung would want to hear his moans.

"A-Ah.." He moaned, leaning his head back a little as he started to increase his pace. "You're such a good boy Jungkook, doing everything I tell you to. This is your reward, kitten." Jungkook smiled at the praise, looking up at Taehyung. "Thank you." Taehyung looked directly at Jungkook instead of through the lens this time. "Thank you, what?" Taehyung tilted his head, wondering what nickname Jungkook would give to him.

"Thank you for letting me touch myself, daddy." Taehyung's eyes widened. He had been called many things before, but never had he been called "daddy". He thought about it for a second, deciding on whether he liked it or not.

Before he had even realised it, the bulge in his pants seemed to have decided for him. He looked down at his crotch and quickly attempted to hide behind the tripod. He didn't want Jungkook to stop, but he couldn't use him like this, not for his own personal pleasure.

Taehyung turned the camera off and stepped out from behind the tripod, a little embarrassed by the massive bulge in his pants. "I've turned the camera off, Kookie. You can stop now." Jungkook's response to this came as a big surprise to Taehyung.